Chapter 486 Shadow Star Territory

The attack power of the small needle was not too strong, and it only pinned the opponent for about two seconds. After two seconds, the opponent broke free and disappeared again.

Wan Xiangxiang found it interesting and took out a knife. He thought to himself, as long as he can find the opponent's location, can physical attacks also restrain the opponent?

With a move of his fingertips, the knife was nailed to the Shadow Clan's body, but the effect was not as Wan Xiangxiang expected. His knife had no effect on the Shadow Clan in the shadow state! Then let’s put it this way! The needles that were able to pin the shadow body of the Shadow Clan just now were all the special abilities of the small needles?

Although the people from the Shadow Clan can hide, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing are both very fast.

The moment this shadow clan materialized, he was quickly eliminated by the two of them.

After the death of the Shadow Clan, they returned from shadow to entity.

Wan Xiangxiang found the storage device from his body and took the contents for himself.

As for the corpse, it seemed that it was of no use, so Maomao picked it out and devoured it.

Wan Xiangxiang got the benefit, and he was not stingy in praising Xiao Zhen: "Xiao Zhen, you did a good job this time! You were able to pin down the Shadow Clan in the Yuan Shaping Realm."

This ability of Xiao Zhen is quite special, but it can be cultivated.

The small needle has a group attack skill. If the small needle can pin the shadow tribe during the battle between the human race and the shadow tribe, the human race will also be able to attack easily.

Thinking of this, Wan Xiangxiang handed Xiaozhen a few bottles of spiritual fluid: "Practice hard."

The little needle was not polite, retracted the thorns on the forks, and collected all the spiritual liquid.

Next, the two of them moved further in the direction of the Shadow Clan, and there were much more traces of the Shadow Clan here.

When these shadow tribesmen saw them, they were like seeing fat sheep, and they came up to kill them one after another.

Wan Xiangxiang specially asked Xiaozhen to train, maybe he can extend the time it can pin the Shadow Clan! At this time, Maomao also came out to join in the fun.

When the small needle pinned the shadow clan, Maomao excitedly stepped forward and devoured these temporarily restrained shadow clan in one breath!

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing were somewhat useless for a while.

So I simply left these two plants to their own devices.

The two stayed here for about two months, and they met a shadow clan member who was in the God-shaping realm.

There are relatively few shadow tribesmen in the God Shaping Realm here. Wan Xiangxiang felt that this person might be a high-level person, but he didn't know if there was any way to get some information from this shadow tribe.

After all, one of his purposes was to see what the connection was between the border battlefield and the Nine-Headed Demon Luan.

The Shadow Clan's shadow swam quickly, and the needles on Little Needle's body shot out, but the Shadow Clan's speed was too fast, and it took a lot of needle pricks for Little Needle to nail the corner of the Shadow Clan! Another injection was quickly added.

Maomao was about to step forward to have a feast, but Wan Xiangxiang stopped him and said, "Wait!"

Maomao paused and looked at Wan Xiangxiang, wondering what he wanted to do.