Chapter 473 Arriving at the Nine Realms of Brahma

The flying spiritual weapon stopped on Feng Mars, which is the planet where the Nine Star Alliance to which Su Wanrou belongs!

After getting off the flying spiritual weapon, I felt a strong spiritual energy rushing towards my face.

"The spiritual energy here is so strong! Why is there so much difference between a third-level planet and a fourth-level planet?" Mu Qing took a deep breath!

Wan Xiangxiang agreed: "It is indeed very rich. A third-class star is considered a high-class star. It is normal to have some differences from a fourth-class star." Mu Qing asked what to do next.

Wan Xiangxiang said: "Find a more remote place and let Wan Hong come out first."

Wan Xiangxiang turned on the communicator to check the map, and the map was stuck.

Wan Xiangxiang was a little irritated because he looked at the map for a long time and still had no reaction! Looking carefully, the communicator doesn’t even have a signal!

"What's going on?" Wan Xiangxiang was stunned while holding the communicator.

Mu Qing stretched out his head to take a look and said, "What happened?"

Wan Liangxiang said: "My communicator seems to be broken! There is no signal at all!" What kind of joke is this! Even when he was in the primitive star field, he had never experienced a situation where there was no signal on a planet where he lived!

Mu Qing glanced at his communicator and said, "I don't have a signal here either."

"Is there a jammer installed around here?" If his communicator has no signal, it can be said that the communicator is broken. If both of them have no signal, then it is not the problem of the communicator. Wan Xiangxiang thought like this, and his mental power Spreading around, there was no one here. The mental power extended for seven or eight meters before seeing traces of people. However, these people behaved normally and had no intention of setting up an ambush.

Could it be that someone was nearby, but his mental power was blocked from detection?

Yuanyuan immediately announced her detection results: "Master, the signal is weak in a large area here. It is not that the signal is blocked."

So, the signal here is simply bad? Wan Xiangxiang was a little puzzled.

What Wan Xiangxiang doesn't know is that the weak signal is not unique to this place, but the current situation of the Brahma Nine Realms...

Brahma Nine Realms generally rarely have outsiders come. Although the star network is connected, Brahma Nine Realms doesn't care about these, so there are not many signal stations established, which leads to poor signals!

People who are used to going to the Star Network naturally can't stand the network of Brahma Nine Domains! This is simply worse than a ninth-level planet!

But this is not a big deal. After all, the Chidori Star Territory is so big. If the Chidori Star Territory is compared to a big watermelon, the Brahma Nine Territories can only be regarded as a watermelon seed, so there is no need for these outsiders to choose to come to the Brahma Nine Territories. .

After Wan Xiangxiang's investigation yielded no results, he said to Mu Qing: "Let's go find a place where no one is around first."

It's not a big deal if he doesn't have a map, he can still use his mental power to explore.

Half an hour later, they actually drove the flying spiritual weapon to a place with no one around.

After Wan Xiangxiang shielded the surrounding area with his mental power, he released Wan Hong.