Chapter 512 Blue Light Stone

Wan Xiangxiang glanced at Hu Hengyi and said: "As you know, top-quality spiritual weapons are rare, not to mention this is an eleventh-level spiritual weapon." Hu Hengyi said: "The price is negotiable, as long as it is suitable, spiritual pattern pills are the best Do you want some too?"

"We are already a team. Your broad mind shouldn't still remember the little things from before, right?"

At this time, Hu Hengyi just hoped that Wan Xiangxiang could forget the previous conflict, so that he could also buy the spiritual weapon, pill, and spiritual pattern scroll that Lu Xiaoqin needed!

Wan Xiangxiang smiled and said: "How could it be? It was just a misunderstanding. How could I take it to heart?"

Hu Hengyi said: "Just don't worry."

Wan Xiangxiang obviously won’t miss this good opportunity! He was thinking about how to get words out of Lu Xiaoqin! Here comes the spy!

Wan Xiangxiang took out a few spiritual weapons and said, "These spiritual weapons are all very good and suitable for your attributes."

Hu Hengyi rubbed his hands and said, "Can I take a look?"

Wan Xiangxiang looked confused: "It's not that I don't want to show it to you, but I promised someone before that I would make a deal with him. These are all things I have to choose for him first. I have to ask him what he needs first. Which one can I leave the rest to you to choose? If you take the lead now, I don’t know how to explain to him."

"It's okay! Just pick one of the not-so-good ones for me!" Hu Hengyi thought to himself that Wan Xiangxiang was really petty. He said that he wouldn't argue with him, but he was here, and the world of selling spiritual weapons was making things difficult for him!

Wan Liangxiang said: "This is not appropriate. How about this? I asked him what he meant first and then sold it to you?"

Hu Hengyi put it all together and said: "That's okay! Actually, earth-attributed spiritual weapons can't be sold now, so water-attributed ones should be no problem, right? You can sell me a water-attributed one!"

Lu Xiaoqin happens to be a water-attribute soul refiner, and it's obvious who he wants to buy this water-attribute to.

Wan Xiangxiang joked: "I didn't expect that you are tough on the outside, but you are quite compassionate on the inside."

"You're welcome, you're welcome." Hu Hengyi laughed awkwardly. After all, the person who really had conflicts with Wan Xiangxiang was Lu Xiaoqin. It was hard to say whether the other party would sell his spiritual energy to him.

Wan Xiangxiang patted him on the shoulder and said: "It's right to pity the fragrance and cherish the jade. After all, everyone sees Lu Xiaoqin's excellence! Even the blue crystal stone she wears is very good. You know that is What material?"

Wan Xiangxiang took the opportunity to mention the blue crystal stone.

Hu Hengyi shook his head and said: "I haven't seen it before, and I don't know what kind of material it is. Maybe the grade is too low, so I have no idea."

Wan Xiangxiang was a little disappointed, but there was still a chance, so he took out a few water-attributed spiritual weapons: "There are several water-attributed spiritual weapons here. Which one do you want?"

Wan Xiangxiang explained the functions of these spiritual weapons. Hu Hengyi took out a bracelet bell with three small bells hanging on it. It looked like ordinary jewelry. Normal people would never think that this could be The eleventh level of the best spiritual weapon.

"I think this is good." Hu Hengyi said.

Wan Xiangxiang took the opportunity and said: "I will definitely inquire about earth-attributed spiritual weapons as soon as possible. How many days will it take for you to come see me again?"