Chapter 510 Seems like seeing countless spiritual crystals

After Mu Qing was imprisoned for three days, he came out with a bottle of elixir.

Taking out a pill and handing it to Wuyun Needle, Mu Qing said: "Try taking one."

The little needle held the elixir, and a crack opened on his body covered with needle pricks. One of the needle pricks of the small needle poked the elixir and stuffed it into his mouth. After the little needle took the elixir, he was surrounded by a The aura of the circle almost enveloped it densely.

"How long will it take for this to heal?" Wan Xiangxiang asked as he was not very clear about the effectiveness of the elixir.

Mu Qing replied: "About six or seven days, it depends on how much power it can receive."

The elixir mainly plays an auxiliary role, and the rest depends on the tolerance of the small needle itself.

Wan Xiangxiang nodded, fortunately, there was still enough time.

The two began to prepare for their departure.

Seven days later, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing were outside the door watching what was going on inside the house, "Didn't you say that six or seven days would be enough? The needle has been in for seven days and there is still no response." Wan Xiangxiang looked at the quilt inside. The halo of spiritual energy was so tightly wrapped in the little needle that no changes could be seen inside it. If Wan Xiangxiang used his mental power to invade, it would definitely disturb the little needle's transformation, which was a bit depressing.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing were ready to set off, leaving only the situation at Xiaozhen.

Mu Qing was also a little confused. The effect and condition of the elixir were rightly written like this: "This, maybe it's because the small needle is gifted and it naturally takes more time than others?"

Wan Xiangxiang is more concerned about other things: "Can the transformation be completed before departure?"

"It should be possible." Mu Qing's tone was not very sure.

Wan Xiangxiang was a little annoyed. If he had known better, he would have let the needle enter the planet space and eat the elixir.

Wan Liangxiang said: "Next time Maomao and the others will enter the planet space and eat them." With the lessons learned this time, we can prevent this from happening next time.

Mu Qing nodded and temporarily left the place with Wan Xiangxiang.

Just the day before setting off to gather, Wan Xiangxiang said anxiously: "Is Xiaozhen still feeling well today?"

He was thinking about whether to put it directly into the space at this moment.

Mu Qing was also helpless. This was beyond his control.

Perhaps it was the mercy of heaven, but in the midst of thousands of voices, the transformation of the little needle finally came to an end.

Both of them were staring closely at the little needle, which suddenly absorbed the surrounding spiritual energy faster.

After about two hours, the original spiritual energy dissipated, revealing the true face of Lushan after Xiaozhen's transformation...

Just like a bird that has lost all its down, the small needles were originally covered all over the body with no green flesh visible. The fine hair needles have completely faded away, and only some sparse needles have grown on the outside. This is true. It is even more similar to the cactus Wan Xiangxiang saw during his time on Earth.

Wan Xiangxiang clicked his tongue twice. Such a small needle no longer had the joyous feeling of being a fluffy lump.

Mu Qing frowned and said, "Not as powerful as before."