Chapter 425: Happy construction

Not everyone participates in farming. Shen Jinchen does not need to participate in this farming. His main job is to go to the Refiner Trading Platform to receive the task of refining materials. He is currently refining secondary materials and has entered the state. Everyone began to carefully select seeds. Everyone's attributes are different, so the seeds that can be planted will naturally be different. However, they cannot directly select the most suitable seeds in a short period of time. They need to go back and check the information to determine whether they can complete the planting.

The first thing Wan Xiangxiang ordered to repair was the main house. The main house was a five-story house. The damage area of ​​this house was the smallest, and the house was big enough to accommodate so many of them.

Three days later, the repair work on the house was completed and everyone moved into the house.

Wan Xiangxiang also asked people to revise a gate. The original name of Baoguazhai will definitely not be used again.

In the end, Wan Xiangxiang didn't bother to think too much, so he just had the same name as the store, and called it Qingxiang Farm!

The houses in the original complex that were not too damaged were repaired, while the ones that were too damaged were simply torn down.

Wan Xiangxiang also plans to build a new house here for him and Mu Qing to live in! The two discussed the design drawings excitedly. Of course, these were all based on other people's designs.

After finalizing the design drawings, the construction team officially started work.

Although the construction team only builds houses, they use various elemental skills very smoothly!

While the house was being built, Wan Xiangxiang also began to make plans for the next step.

The first is the issue of distribution of land and personnel.

There are a total of forty acres of land in Qingxiang Farm. Of course, these forty acres do not include the mountains and a river behind it, as well as this homestead. In fact, these all belong to Wanxiangxiang.

There are mostly miscellaneous trees on the mountain, and Wan Xiangxiang doesn't know what's inside. If you have time, you can go inside and check it out, but right now, you should pay more attention to other issues.

Their current number of people who can serve as laborers include Wanli, Gao Qi, and Le Hongyi.

There are also six people including Guan Lingyuan brought from the original star field.

Ten people came back from the auction.

Total + nine people.

Since Mu Qing worked so hard to cultivate plants like Maomao, he must have planned to use them as a labor force.

Thousand-biting Vine Maomao, Substitute Mu Mumu, Xiangguang Kumquat Xiaoguang, Zongjin Guo Xiaojin, Chi Jingmo Xiaochi, Wuyun Needle Xiaozhen can be counted as six laborers!

If you add this group of plants, it can barely be regarded as a labor force of two to five people.

As for Mu Qing...

Mu Qing, a lazy guy, is probably too lazy to farm.

And they have four+ acres of land and a river, which will be able to divert water when the time comes!

There were several mountains, and some fruit trees could be planted on the mountains. He wasn't sure what the original wild plants were, but he could make the most of them.

Everyone reported their favorite seeds to Wan Xiangxiang. Based on the information they gave, Wan Xiangxiang bought some of them and planned to let these people try planting them.