Chapter 558 Wedding (2)

Everyone was silent.

"What's going on? Is someone causing trouble?"

"How is it possible? This could be the wedding of a powerful person in the God Realm. Who dares to make trouble?"

I saw that the originally bright sky had completely darkened, and the entire venue was shrouded in darkness.

The original peach blossoms disappeared, and everyone seemed to have entered a void.

Even the people on the Star Network found it a bit baffling.

Just when everyone was guessing, a light source suddenly lit up in the darkness.

The light source is not very strong and can only barely illuminate some objects around it. The surrounding scene is still hazy.

The light source was like a miniature version of a football star, surrounding Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing's heads.

The light reflected their silhouettes.

Then another small planet lit up.

Then the third, fourth, fifth... and ninth one appeared one after another.

Nine spheres surrounded the two people.

In the entire place, only Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing's positions were bright, which focused everyone's attention even more.

Wan Xiangxiang picked up the spirit pattern pen with his right hand, raised Mu Qing's right hand with his left hand, and kissed it lightly.

Mu Qing felt a little embarrassed when he saw so many people watching.

Wan Xiangxiang smiled, opened Mu Qing's palm, and the spirit pattern pen flew, wandering in Mu Qing's palm, drawing the spirit patterns on his palm one by one.

After about ten minutes, Wan Xiangxiang stopped moving.

The spiritual pattern in Mu Qing's hand was completed, and then he drew a contract spiritual pattern on the palm of his left hand.

Ten minutes later, the pen that Wan Xiangxiang put away finally stopped.

At the same time, both of them could feel an inexplicable bond between them.

The drawing of the spirit pattern was successful.

Wan Xiangxiang put down the pen in his hand and whispered to Mu Qing: "I'm going to kiss you."

Mu Qing was so proud that her lips almost reached her ears. Wan Liangxiang hugged Mu Qing into his arms, and the two kissed him on the lips in front of everyone.

At the same time, the nine light sources shattered and turned into dots, and the entire venue fell into darkness again.

In the dark environment, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing no longer felt shy about being watched, and their kissing movements became more intense.

Netizens who couldn't see the scene howled.

"What happened! Why don't you let me see sweet love!"

"Damn it! Is this the legendary lamp?!"

"The truth is revealed upstairs! This is really turning on the light!"

"Please turn on the light! I think if I turn on the light right now, I might be able to eat some sugar dregs."

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing's kiss lasted for several minutes before they let go of each other.

Only then did the scene change again.

The darkness gradually faded, revealing the sky and grass outside.

Immediately afterwards, flowers of various colors grew one after another, turning the entire venue into a sea of ​​flowers.