Chapter 456: Temporarily Leading

After checking the names, the judges were surprised to find that Jingran was not a descendant of any of them! Moreover, this surname did not belong to any reputable family on Yongye Star.

"Jie Qinghan? Has anyone heard of it?" Everyone shook their heads. This surname is too rare.

"Another dark horse emerges?"

"Maybe it's just good luck. After all, not many people can directly induce germination."

Mu Qing curled his lips, these old men just refused to admit that they had delayed the children of their own family! Try your best to find excuses in others!

Jie Qinghan's second round score was 291 points.

Mu Qing rubbed his hands! Now his apprentice is far ahead of those stinky old men! After the game is over, let's see how proud they are!

Mu Qing saw that everyone around him was paying attention to the game. He thought that there were still three days left and it would be boring to wait like this. Waiting would be in vain, so he simply started practicing on his own.

At night, the contestants would go back to rest, and some who felt they might not have enough time stayed on the field to continue taking care of it!

Kong Chen has already completed the first round of the competition. In the remaining time, he only needs to check the normal needs of the seedlings from time to time. There is no need to continue to stay on the competition field!

Back at the hotel, Mu Qing praised Kong Chen and continued to lead people to discuss the importance of knowledge!

The previous time was too urgent, but the study was not comprehensive enough. Although Mu Qing's summarizing ability was not very good, which made Kong Chen feel a little confused, but the scattered knowledge was enough for Kong Chen to enlighten. Got it!

Although Mu Qing used to treat plants based on intuition, since he accepted the inheritance of Qiandao Mu, he knows a lot more principles.

Although there is not much knowledge about alchemy in the inheritance of Qiandao Mu, there is still a lot of knowledge about cultivation, which is more than enough to teach a disciple!

Kong Chen was forced to learn cultivation knowledge and methods for another three days. Mu Qing would basically demonstrate it himself and let Kong Chen learn from it!

In this way, Kong Chen's entry into the country will naturally be very rapid!

Time passes in intense study...

Three days have passed and the second round of competition is over!

First place with 297 points: Kong Chen Second place with 291 points: Jie Qinghan Third place with 242 points: Qiu Sheng Kong Chen temporarily leads the first place with 395.01 points.

This round of competition directly eliminated nearly half of the contestants.

Then it went directly to the third round of the competition.

The time is the twenty-seventh! Everyone takes care of the young sprouts in their hands until they reach maturity!

The owners of spiritual plants that have not matured by the time will be eliminated!

The remaining people will define their scores according to the quality of mature spiritual plants, with a total score of five hundred points.

In terms of evaluation, the level of the spiritual plant, the hidden spiritual energy, the bite point value, etc. are comprehensively calculated!

The bite value accounts for the largest proportion among them.

As for the spiritual plants that mature within two to seven days, there won’t be much difference. The shorter maturity time of the spiritual plants will not give extra points!