Chapter 492 Keeping a low profile for survival

The entry process was very simple. Wan Xiangxiang originally thought there might be some kind of fighting competition, or some kind of test! It’s actually not that complicated!

Because after the recruitment of silver-level forces is completed, there will still be some leftovers for the bronze-level forces! So the testing time is not long.

Everyone was first tested for their qualifications. After some people whose qualifications were checked were removed, everyone only had to walk through a door to complete the test.

As for whether walking into this door will lead to the sect leading to Watsen Gate, or directly lead to the way out, you can only decide based on your own good and evil thoughts.

The qualifications of Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing are not to mention. They have already taken countless pills. During the test, they attracted the attention of the test disciples. However, can these two people become Dusheng? The disciple of the sect is not yet sure, so this disciple didn’t say much.

When he was about to enter the door, Mu Qing felt a little worried.

"This sect debates good and evil, so how do we calculate it?" Mu Qing didn't quite understand this point.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing are not good at all. They have a lot of lives on their hands. If they are evil, they have not done anything bad. They have not bullied the weak or used any evil methods. s method.

I don’t know what kind of judgment this door of good and evil will give them.

Wan Xiangxiang said: "No matter how this door is determined, you just need to be confident enough! It's not a big deal. If we can't get in here, we will go to the bronze-level forces!"

Mu Qing thought about it. Anyway, they were only temporarily finding a sect to stay in for a few years. When the time came, they would participate in the selection of the Holy Blessing Alliance.

At this time, the two of them were not worried at all that they might not meet the conditions!

Mu Qing thought to himself, he is super invincible and the best in the world! There's no way he can't reach the Xuan Dao realm within three years, right?

Wan Xiangxiang thought to himself, with this cheating device of the Origin Heart, he would be able to choose the difference in time. It would be impossible for him to fail to reach the Mysterious Dao Realm within three years, right?

I have to say that the tacit understanding between the two at this time is surprisingly consistent...

Everyone lined up to go to the Gate of Good and Evil, and disappeared behind the curtain of light.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing didn't stand out in the crowd. There was no Xuan Dao among these people. They should all have gone to gold-level powerful sects.

Soon it was their turn.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing walked into the Gate of Good and Evil. Thinking of what Wan Xiangxiang said, Mu Qing felt even more confident when he walked in.

Wan Xiangxiang originally thought that they might be separated after walking in. As a result, after walking through the door, there was a path, and he and Mu Qing were holding hands.

"Are you going this way?" There is a winding path in front of you, surrounded by green grass.

Wan Liangxiang said: "There shouldn't be any other choice, right?" If he walked onto the lawn and was kicked out because he was said to have trampled on the lawn, it would be an injustice...

The two walked slowly along the path, and soon two more people came behind them.

They just walked in front, and the people behind them followed.