Chapter 500 Go to participate in the selection

Wan Xiangxiang also felt the perfunctoriness in Elder Qiu's words, but he didn't care. After dealing with the ten people in the Dusheng Sect who were assimilated by Wan Huanhua, he said goodbye and went back.

Mu Qing is refining the elixir.

After Mu Qing refined the elixir for the two elders, many spiritual refiners from the Xuan Dao Realm within the Dusheng Sect came to Mu Qing to refine the elixir one after another.

Wan Xiangxiang wanted to go out and experience it, but he couldn't let Mu Qing be alone in the sect, so he proposed to let Mu Qing stay in his own planet space.

The flow rate of time in the inner space opened up by the Heart of Origin is different from reality. Refining elixirs there can save a lot of time and allow two people to stay together.

Wan Xiangxiang followed the sect's mission and went to other planets to do tasks. He had been away from the sect for half a month.

When he came back, Mu Qing had already finished refining all the elixirs, and had been practicing for a while, reaching the peak of the spirit-shaping realm.

Mu Qing gave some of the elixirs to those who asked for them, and kept the rest. When someone comes to ask for elixirs with elixirs in the future, he can hand over the elixirs directly and accept the spiritual plant!

After Wan Xiangxiang consolidated his cultivation, he planned to concentrate on drawing the spiritual pattern under the black water.

As long as the spirit pattern can be reproduced, we should be able to find the rest of the sacred blood trees along the spirit pattern.

In order to save time, Wan Xiangxiang simply went to Elder Qiu and told him that he and Mu Qing needed to retreat and might not show up in the next month. If anything happened, he could touch the protective shield and he should come out if he sensed it. .

After preparing some materials, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing entered 'retreat'.

When he came out of seclusion again, Mu Qing had already entered the Xuan Dao realm.

Wan Xiangxiang drew the spirit patterns on a spirit pattern disk. After finishing, he put the spirit pattern disk away.

I have no plans to try activating it yet, as it would not be good if I actually entered the enemy's lair and was surrounded.

After Wan Xiangxiang completed the spiritual pattern, he received the news from Elder Qiu.

The search for the people who had been assimilated to Black Wan Huan Hua within the sect was not going well. After all, they could not come blatantly. Elder Qiu asked if there was any way to find the other party without alerting the other party?

Wan Xiangxiang remembered that the men in black found Wan Hong with the help of the spirit pattern wooden disk. Maybe he could develop one himself. Although he had some ideas, Wan Xiangxiang didn't do everything. He just said Go back and think of a solution yourself.

This "finding a solution" took another half a month of seclusion. In fact, it was just practicing in the space. Within two days of entering the space, Wan Xiangxiang was able to distinguish the souls found by the humans who had been assimilated by Wan Huan Hua. Grain wood plate.

As soon as the spirit pattern wooden disk was activated, red dots appeared within a radius of fifty miles.

These should be the soul refiners who have been assimilated by Wan Huan Hua.

During the period of seclusion, Wan Xiangxiang accumulated a lot of cultivation. Therefore, when Elder Qiu saw people, his face looked a little strange.