Chapter 485 Border Battlefield

After the mecha is finished, Wan Xiangxiang will start going to the border battlefield.

When Su Wanrou learned that Wan Xiang had come out, she came over to check on the situation. When she learned that the two were planning to go to the border battlefield, she didn't do anything to stop them.

"If you want to go to the border battlefield, I can provide you with some information. You have already reached the Yuan Shaping Realm. You can go to the third area. This is where the soul refiners of the Yuan Shaping Realm, the Spirit Shaping Realm and the God Shaping Realm often go. area." Su Wanrou gave him some popular science information about the border battlefield.

As long as in this star field, almost every soul refiner has been to the border battlefield! It's just that people with different cultivation levels can go to different places.

The neighboring star field that has always been close to the Thousand Birds Star Field is the Shadow Star Field. There is a star belt at the border of the two star fields.

This star belt does not belong to either of the two parties, but the resources in this star belt are rich, and there are quite a few planets. Because there are almost no Zhihu races around, the resources on the planets in this star belt are quite considerable. With the richness, there will naturally be a certain amount of competition between the two star regions!

Under normal circumstances, the two parties mainly focus on collecting resources and will not deliberately conflict, but they will inevitably have to fight when competing for resources!

The boundary planets that spiritual refiners at different stages can go to are different. Think of Wan Xiangxiang, the highest level planet they can apply to go to. The minimum requirement is to reach the Shaping Realm. The highest level opponent they can encounter on the boundary planet is Shape the realm of gods.

Su Wanrou passed the border battlefield information to Wan Xiangxiang. This was also a sign from the upper management of the Nine Star Alliance that they were also willing to be friends with Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing.

During the time when Wan Xiangxiang locked himself up, Mu Qing had refined a lot of elixirs for Fengxingxing's Nine Star Alliance, so they didn't mind trying to please him at this time.

The Thousand Birds Star Territory seems to be calm, but in fact it is a bit scary to be penetrated. However, Wan Xiangxiang has not yet figured out the situation, so it is difficult to say anything more.

Su Wanrou mentioned her last encounter in private to a trustworthy elder, but the elder was not sure whether anyone else among the elders had been controlled, and he could not identify them by obvious characteristics. This matter could not be taken lightly. It can only be put on hold temporarily.

What they can do is record all the people who have been to that space through the inheritance tower, so that they can be more careful in the future. But these people might have helped someone integrate the Wanhuan Fruit, and it would not be easy to find them all.

After hearing Su Wanrou's explanation, Wan Xiang didn't say anything. His abilities were limited and he couldn't save the world. He could only save Gu Hao himself and his friends.

Before leaving, Wan Xiangxiang gave Wan Hong some life-saving means. There were many spiritual weapons, spiritual scrolls, pills, etc. Wan Hong's strength was still too low in the third-level star field. Wan Xiangxiang asked him about it. Intend.

Wan Hong plans to go to Wan Li and others first. They have been in contact with them for a while. Wan Li and others have left Qing Xiang Farm, leaving only the original slaves to manage Qing Xiang Farm.