Chapter 497 Xue Tianhe's visit

The disciple was stunned for a moment while holding the elixir in his hand: "Just feed it to them?"

Mu Qingyou took out a bottle of elixir and stuffed it into his hand and said, "Yes! If they need all the detoxification, give them this bottle." The disciple said, "Thank you very much!"

"No thank you! Remember to ask Elder Qiu to add the points for this elixir to my account when you go back later! The elixir is not free!" Mu Qing said with a smile.

The disciple was speechless for a moment and said, "I will go back and report to Elder Qiu!" But he didn't know whether Elder Qiu would give him points!

Mu Qing didn't care. He walked out of the door and walked to Lingcaotang. He exchanged some level 10 materials and went back to his residence. Mu Qing felt someone was following behind him, but he didn't notice any murderous intent. He guessed that it was the old man sent by Elder Qiu.

Mu Qing didn't care and went straight into their residence.

After the disciple followed Mu Qing's house, he found that he couldn't get in! I was immediately scratching my head and head in anxiety! After wandering around outside the protective shield for two times, I had to go back and resume my life.

Mu Qing took the spiritual plant and began to study the refining of the tenth level elixir again.

After Elder Qiu mentioned this matter to the leader, the leader didn't take it to heart at first, because it was normal for spies to be planted by other forces in the sect.

But after hearing that the men in black were disciples of several other sects, I felt confused. It seemed that this force had sent all its people to other sects!

Elder Qiu added: "Those men in black who were beaten to death died in strange ways! The corpses decomposed within a period of time. Originally, I thought it was because of the strong toxins in Mu Qing's body that these corpses decomposed within a period of time. It was rotten, but an alchemist went to check it later! Their corpses were not rotten because of poisoning!"

"Also! Of the two disciples from our Dusheng Sect, one of them wanted to say something when we asked him! In the end, he melted." Elder Qiu had to explain the subsequent situation clearly.

The leader pondered for a while and said: "In this case, the situation is a bit troublesome. Let's investigate in secret! Don't be too alarmed."

This method of controlling people is too despicable! Anyone who can enter the Watanabe Gate through the Gate of Good and Evil cannot have too evil thoughts towards Watanabe Gate! Otherwise, you will take another exit passage.

Originally, the leader thought that at most it was a spy sent by other sects to find out the news. Generally, this kind of situation was not worthy of his attention.

But what happened this time is enough to show that these disciples may have been passive after entering the sect!

Before Elder Qiu planned to leave, the leader said again: "Check what these men in black have in common!"

Elder Qiu responded and retreated.

The Law Enforcement Hall quickly intervened in the investigation and compared the information of several people, and soon discovered a more serious situation.

The most obvious similarity between these people is that half of these men in black have entered the Heritage Tower!

Following this idea, the sect sent out several disciples who entered the inheritance tower on missions! Then someone captured him againi

I found a spiritual refiner with strong spiritual power to spy on the spiritual power sea! Finally, it was discovered that there really was a mark in the spiritual power of these disciples.