Chapter 509 Territory Lord Chu Yi

The spacecraft landed on the ground, causing a slight vibration.

A group of spiritual refiners got off the flying spiritual weapons and arrived at their destination, Lanyan Star.

The spiritual energy distributed on Lanyan Star is stronger than that at the headquarters. This planet is not on the territory of the first-class planets in the Thousand Birds Star Region.

The aura here is rich, and Wan Xiangxiang can actually guess some things. After all, although the headquarters has the word "general" in it, the big bosses don't live in the headquarters!

This headquarters is a bit like an administrative building!

Lan Yanxing is a bit like his own home!

Leaders must have the most comfortable arrangements at home! Some of the offices are just there, and some are of the same nature. After all, this office is not my own, it is shared by the four domain owners.

Everyone followed the leader, first logged in information, and then assigned residences.

Wan Xiang has been in the Shengyou Alliance for a while, and has gained some understanding of the inside. In the fire domain they logged in, the domain owner is a fire attribute spirit refiner named Chu Yi.

This area is not very colorful, but it is true that you can find more fire-attribute materials.

The origin of the Fire Territory is just because the Territory Master has the fire attribute ability, so it was named like this. Most of them are normal planets.

Tomorrow they will meet with the Territory Lord together and take the lead in getting everyone ready.

Returning to his residence, Mu Qing asked: "We will see the Territory Lord tomorrow. Do we need to tell him what happened?"

Wan Xiangxiang shook his head and said: "There will be too many people tomorrow. We may not be able to see the Territory Lord alone if we stand up. If we don't stand up, we will probably be pushed back. We don't have to put our hope in tomorrow. We just need to show ourselves more. It won’t be long before the Territory Lord comes to visit himself.”

Another point is that Wan Xiangxiang does not have enough chips. Assuming that the Territory Lord is a tiger, then he and Mu Qing can only be regarded as cats. The tiger did not kill them probably because the Territory Lord does not eat cats...

The Nine-Headed Demon Luan is an enemy that needs to be guarded against. Who knows if the Territory Lord needs to guard against it?

It's like a dead end.

After all, he and Mu Qing are not very old. They are both within a hundred years old. Wan Xiangxiang has never heard of people who can reach the Xuanyi realm within a hundred years old. Let alone the Xuanyi realm, even the Xuandao realm that is a hundred years old. I have never heard of anyone reaching it. Even among the current Territory Lords, the one who reached the Mysterious Dao Realm the fastest is already three hundred years old.

The ages of both of them were disguised by Wan Xiangxiang's black technology and Mu Qing's elixir. Wan Xiangxiang modified the age in the database, and Mu Qing used the elixir to change their bone ages, so that they would not let They seemed too abrupt.

They can reach the Mystic Realm in such a short age, and the chance of reaching the God-enlightening realm is very high. Even if they reach the God-enlightening realm, what will be the attitude of the original four domain masters towards them? Will a piece of territory be given to them, or will it be wiped out before they can grow?

No matter how you think about it, it is most cost-effective to kill them before they grow up.

He didn't want the four Territory Lords to turn around and deal with them after just killing the Nine-headed Demon Luan!