Chapter 505 Testing Medicine

Mu Qing didn't have any intention to pay attention to the thoughts of the others, and directly used his mental power to enter Ningxia's spiritual sea. After exploring it, he found no sign of the Nine-headed Demon Luan at all.

Mu Qing was a little confused. Could it be that because they made too much noise at Watatsumon, people in other areas went into hiding?

Mu Qing scratched his head, unable to figure out the cause of the matter.

Ning Xia saw Mu Qing's expression of love and asked, "What's wrong?"

Ningxia had some doubts. Could it be that she had some terminal illness?

Mu Qing shook his head and said, "I don't know. I want to go back to the sect. You can go back with me."

Ningxia didn't know what Mu Qing meant. The remaining few people couldn't hold it any longer, but they didn't dare to be disrespectful in their tone. One of them was a senior from Ningxia, and he led the team this time. He couldn't see his junior being taken away for no reason, so He asked tactfully: "I wonder what senior means by bringing Ningxia back to the sect?"

Mu Qingcai was too lazy to talk nonsense with these people, which would involve the Nine-headed Demon Luan and a bunch of miscellaneous things behind it. He only said: "I have saved a lot of pills in the sect. I will take them with me." Go back and get a few bottles, and as for you guys, I'll send you off to a nearby planet?"

If Ningxia wants to leave, he must first say hello to the planet they were on a mission to before. He needs to go over and explain. As a member of the Shengyou Alliance, he still has some face in front of those people.

A few people were still a little confused, and Ningxia said: "Brother, don't worry, Mu Qing and I know each other, and he won't hurt me." Ningxia didn't really believe that the revolutionary friendship will never collapse, after all, tolerance is fickle. , but with Mu Qing's current strength, there is no need to hide it. You can directly use strong methods. Even if the seven of them put together, they will not be Mu Qing's opponent. Mu Qing wants to kill him easily. It is completely unnecessary. Explain to them.

He guessed that Mu Qing might have something going on, but it was not convenient to reveal it.

Mu Qing asked some more news about this place: "Why are you being chased like this by those Shadow Clan people? Those Shadow Clan people are just a little dark and don't have much ability!"

At first glance, this seems to mean that the people in front of me are useless.

But Mu Qing really doesn't mean this. There are only about ten of these Shadow Clan members in Ershu, and there are seven in Ningxia! The strength of the two sides is not much different, why are Ningxia's team being chased so embarrassingly? Escape?

When the senior brother from Ningxia heard Mu Qing's tone, he thought he was really saying that his group was useless, and his face turned red.

However, Ning Xia had been with Mu Qing for a while and knew Mu Qing's urinary nature, so he told the story of this place. Ning Xia said: "Originally, the strength of the Shadow Clan is not that strong, but I don't know recently. What's going on? The strength of many Shadow Tribes seems to have changed. Originally, they could only catch us people from the Thousand Birds Star Territory off guard, but in the past six months, these Shadow Tribes seem to have greatly increased their strength! All their previous weaknesses have changed. It's not obvious anymore."

Mu Qing said: "You mean those shadow tribes don't need to materialize when they kill people?"

Ning Xia said: "Not entirely, it's because the time to materialize has become shorter, which means their weaknesses are also reduced."