Chapter 415: Grandpa, here comes the grandson.

Hearing Mu Qing's show of weakness, Kong Chen looked at Mo Zhanxie with some pride. Sure enough, his own method was more direct and effective. Talking about human relations and sophistication was not as practical as talking about spiritual crystals! Good job!

Mu Qing grabbed Maomao and said, "I didn't expect you to be quite valuable! How about I exchange you for 500 million?" Mu Qing seemed to be talking to Maomao, but the expressions of the people on Mo Zhanxie's side were expressions. A change.

"Five billion low-grade spiritual crystals! Why don't you go and grab them!" Kong Chen looked unhappy! Directly reprimand Mu Qing for this shameless asking price!

Mu Qing shook his head, stretched out five fingers and said, "I'm talking about 500 million high-grade spiritual crystals!"

Kong Chen snorted coldly: "I think you are just talking nonsense!"

Mu Qing looked like everything is negotiable: "You don't understand this! As the saying goes, you are asking for a high price, so you should bargain on the spot! Although my price is high! But you can bargain!"

Wan Xiangxiang didn't say anything to stop Mu Qing's bad taste. To be honest, he really wanted to know how powerful the elemental masters here were, but the other party didn't seem to want to take action.

Kong Zhan actually believed Mu Qing's nonsense!

Kong Chen said: "One hundred thousand high-grade spiritual crystals! No more."

Mu Qing said with disdain: "I thought you were a rich man because you could say 'just ask me any price'! I didn't expect you turned out to be a poor man! You want to buy my spiritual plant for 100,000 high-grade spiritual crystals. How can you?" Why don't you go back to sleep?" Wanli asked puzzledly: "Why do you want to go back to sleep?"

Mu Qing joked: "Of course I'll take advantage of the darkness to dream! No one will complain that it's a daydream!"

Kong Zhan wanted to refute something, but Mo Zhanxie stopped him.

"Uncle Mo, why are you stopping me!" Kong Chen felt that he had to teach this guy a lesson!

Mo Zhanxie did not answer his words, but turned to Mu Qing and said: "It seems that you have no intention of trading at all! In the end, you are still treating us like monkeys!"

Mu Qing said with a 'How come you only know now' look on his face: "Isn't my performance obvious enough?" The atmosphere was a little stagnant for a moment, and both sides were ready to fight.

Wan Xiangxiang stared at the other party, with no intention of taking action immediately. He wanted to see the strength of the so-called elemental master.

Worried about the safety of the people behind him in the Return to Japan Realm, Wan Xiangxiang first threw down a few protective shields to protect the people behind him, and then used his mental power to build a barrier on top.

Immediately afterwards, it was time for the real battle.

The power of an elemental master is to mobilize various elements in the air. Some elemental masters can mobilize one element, and some can mobilize multiple elements.

Mo Zhanxie was surrounded by a strange force, which had been brewing for a long time but had yet to land an attack.

Wan Xiangxiang observed carefully.

Mu Qing said: "Why hasn't it healed in so long?"

Wan Xiangxiang said cautiously: "Don't be careless! The elemental master's attack ability is likely to be similar to the field."

Mu Qing also looked serious after hearing this! The power of the field completely makes the opponent unable to fight back in the field!

The elements controlled by Mo Zhanxie condensed into a big ball and hit Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing's location fiercely.