Chapter 420: There are not many people who take advantage of stupid people.

Ying Fanyun's heart skipped a beat! Could it be that I have met the great master of weapon refining!

Generally, after a weapon refiner can refine a tenth-level spiritual weapon, he will be honored as a master of weapon refinement!

Ying Fanyun's goal in participating in the weapon refining competition is also to win the favor of the weapon refining master in the competition, so that he can be accepted as his disciple.

Ying Fanyun thought for a while, but felt that it was not consistent. Which great master of weapon refining would accept the task of refining materials?

Even if you want to take it, it should be a level 10 refining task!

With a doubtful attitude, he opened the refining data of Qingyan Liuhesha! Look at the mission completion rate of 95% purity! Ying Fanyun was shocked!

It is extremely rare for seventh-level materials to be refined to a purity of 90%! Not to mention the purity of this 95%! I'm afraid such a record has never appeared on the weapon refiner trading platform!

In this way, he was even more certain that the other party was a great master of weapon refining!

But why did the great master of weapon refining come to the trading platform to receive the material extraction task?

"Could it be!"

He thought of a possibility!

Could it be that the great master of weapon refining is planning to hide his identity and find a talented inheritor! ?

Ying Fanyun felt that he might have guessed the truth!

Otherwise, which weapon-refining master would be so bored that he would refine materials for a seventh-level weapon-refining master?

What?

Are you saying that maybe the other party is not a master of weapon refining? It is difficult for a seventh-level weapon refiner to refine Qingyan Liuyunsha to a purity of 90%. Even for an eighth-level or ninth-level weapon refiner, it is not easy to refine the purity of seventh-level materials to over 90%. thing!

It is not impossible to purify it to 95%, but it will take a very long time!

And this great master of weapon refining submitted the task only two hours after taking it! This shows his deep knowledge of weapon refining!

No wonder I receive the mission information instantly without even looking at it! This is exactly the confidence of the great master of weapon refining! Ying Fanyun sighed!

Thinking of the benefits of being in contact with the great master of weapon refining, he immediately transferred the spiritual crystal to the trading platform! As long as the transaction is successful, the two parties can establish contact!

When transferring the task rewards, Ying Fanyun also transferred an additional reward of +50,000 mid-grade spiritual crystals.

According to the reward requirements, the original reward should be 20,000 + 50,000 mid-grade spiritual crystals, but that is also based on the fact that the material has not been refined to a purity of 90 or above. After the material has been refined to a purity of 95, the reward will be based on this criterion. Somewhat unkind.

Of course, if it were another person, even if Ying Fanyun only gave a mission reward of 250,000 yuan, it would not be an exaggeration. After all, this is the rule written in the mission details.

but!

The opponent is most likely a great master of weapon refining. Of course, he must give a fair price in order to leave a good impression in the opponent's mind!