Chapter 403 Leaving the Wood Clan

Seeing that it was almost time to leave the library, they had yet to get the technique that suited them, which made them have to be anxious!

Finally, one person couldn't hold back anymore. When the light ball was about to float past him, he reached out to touch the light ball, and then a scream sounded! The man suddenly fell to the ground.

Seeing his fate, the remaining few soul refiners who were a little ready to take action all stopped thinking about what they shouldn't have.

The light ball finally came to a stop in front of Junior Brother Cheng.

Junior Brother Cheng was a little worried at first! Unexpectedly, this technique actually belongs to me! He quickly reached out to touch the light group and closed his eyes to digest the content of this inheritance.

The few soul refiners who said before that Wan Xiangxiang misled people's disciples didn't look good on their faces, but some people still scratched their necks and said: "I'm afraid it's just an accident. Maybe that technique is far away, and it was originally meant to be used." Heading in this direction!”

Although some people do not admit this, the remaining soul refiners who have not yet obtained the skills are also anxious. Seeing that the time is coming, they can only treat the dead horse as a live doctor!

So several more spirit refiners refined their spirits according to what Wan Xiangxiang said before releasing them. A total of eight people chose this approach, and soon seven people were attracted to the technique that suited them, and the rest The one below also attracted his own skills in the last two days.

This time, the other spirit refiners who shouted that Wan Xiangxiang was misleading people’s disciples all shut up!

As soon as the time came, the elder pushed open the door of the library!

"It's time, it's time to go out."

Regardless of whether they finally obtained the technique or not, the group of spirit refiners could only follow the elders and leave the forbidden area of ​​the Wood Clan.

When Wan Xiangxiang returned to the Mu Clan, he used some of the things he got in the Nine-headed Demon Luan sub-space to exchange for millions of mid-grade spiritual crystals from the Mu Clan, and sold them to the human race's spirit refiners by the way. I bought a batch of pills and spiritual scrolls and earned some spiritual crystals.

Since the planet space was upgraded, more and more spiritual crystals have been consumed every day! Wan Xiangxiang, no matter how rich he is, can't help being such a spendthrift! What's more, he is not a rich man!

Human soul refiners cannot stay in the Wood clan for a long time, and Cui Xingwen and others are about to be sent out.

Shui Qiuhua said: "Mu Qing, don't you two come with us?"

They all already know the identity of the Mu Qingmu tribe, but as a human being, Wan Xiangxiang should not be able to stay in the human tribe for a long time. Only the orphan Shui Qiuhua asked this question.

Mu Qing shook his head and said, "We're not leaving just yet! We still have things to stay here."

Although they cannot stay for a long time, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing have been of great help to the Mu clan, so staying temporarily for a year or two is not a problem.

Knowing that Mu Qing and Wan Xiangxiang might not return to Mulin Hall, a few people said goodbye to them. Shui Qiuhua and others were sent away the next day like other spirit refiners.

Seeing that Wan Xiangxiang had so many spiritual scrolls, the elder of the Wood clan came to the door and wanted to exchange more with him!

Wan Xiangxiang's current strength can already draw seventh-level spiritual patterns! Moreover, they are all high-grade spiritual patterns, how can people not be tempted?