Chapter 455 The competition begins

In the end, Mu Qing spent a day refining some elixirs that could improve his cultivation and distributed them to Wan Li and others.

Mu Qing really didn't regard Wanli as one of his subordinates, so he just made simple pills like these.

Although the few people who received the elixir didn't say many words of thanks, they still kept this gratitude in their hearts. They are too weak now, and they can only rely on Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing to improve their strength as soon as possible.

But they won't really take Mu Qing's effort for granted. Although their strength can't help at this time, who knows what will happen in the future? The only thing they can guarantee is that they will never betray! Gao Qile, Hongyi and Shen Jinchen both just nodded to express their gratitude. Only Wanli was more cheeky and moved up to him and said: "Mu Qing, you are indeed our good buddy! Don't worry! When I become stronger, I will definitely do it for you." You stabbed me in every possible way!"

Mu Qing pushed his head away with one hand and said, "You'd better grow vegetables first!" Not serious!

After everyone left, Wan Xiangxiang closed the door and asked Mu Qing, who was slumped on the sofa, "What's going on? Why did you suddenly let Kong Chen advance?"

Whenever I think of this Mu Qing, I get angry!

Mu Qing said with an unhappy look on his face: "Aren't you those old antiques! They actually said that I am young! I am of low rank and not worthy of being a judge!"

Yes! Those judges are all senior elemental masters with high reputations on Yongye Star! How could he possibly be convinced by Mu Qing, a fifth-level elementalist! Even though the president of the association has repeatedly stated that Mu Qing can improve the varieties of spiritual plants and increase the bite points of the spiritual plants themselves! It was also thought that he was deliberately supporting Mu Qing.

He also said that Mu Qing was only at level 5, how could he grow a level 7 spiritual plant!

He also said that Mu Qing didn’t have much ability and that he would only mislead his disciples if he showed up!

Mu Qing was so angry that he immediately beat up one of the old men who objected to Mu Qing being a judge! It is impossible to expect Mu Qing to respect the old and love the young! Especially this old man who was so arrogant in his retort!

Mu Qing was so relieved!

Then a group of old men kept chanting: "It's unreasonable and unreasonable!" Mu Qing beat them all up without any courtesy!

The last group of people were all convinced by Mu Qing!

Even if you feel dissatisfied! I dare not say it out of my mouth.

Mu Qingxiong is back with high spirits! But when he heard that Kong Chen was going to participate in the competition, he changed his mind!

I heard that those old men also have some juniors participating in the competition?

Didn’t he say that he had misled others? !

Then let your apprentices crush them!

Let’s see who is misleading people then!

With this thought in mind, Mu Qing thought about the next series of teaching courses! He wanted to educate Kong Chen well and then put him on the playing field to slap those old men in the face!

Kong Chen was promoted successfully after two days of seclusion! From the fourth level elementalist to the fifth level.

As soon as he cleaned himself up, Mu Qing took him over and gave him strict instruction!