Chapter 422 The red scarf that goes up every day

In the end, Wan Xiangxiang still didn’t choose to do this! after all! What if a customer complains to the management office of the trading platform? ! Maybe the management of the weapon refiner trading platform will block his account and prohibit him from trading again!

Wan Xiangxiang tried to fool the other party and replied with an irrelevant message.

[The secret must not be revealed. 】

Ying Fanyun saw that the other party didn't reply for a long time, and he was worried that he had said something wrong! Fortunately, the other party didn't care! He pondered the meaning of the words sent to him.

[The secret cannot be revealed? 】

"What does this mean?" Ying Fanyun thought for a while! He slapped his thigh and said, "I understand!"

It must be because this method cannot be spread casually! So it might be a bit presumptuous of him to ask directly! Could it be that the Grand Master feels that he is not qualified to directly inherit his mantle? So you don’t plan to teach him the method?

It must be because my sincerity is not enough that the great master of weapon refining still looks down upon me.

That must be it!

Ying Fanyun figured out the key and immediately sent a new message!

[Your skills in refining materials are astonishing! My heart longs for it! I sincerely request to learn this refining technique from you. Although I am not very qualified, I always firmly believe that hard work can make up for stupidity! 】

Ying Fanyun looked at his sincere words! Sent out.

Wan Xiangxiang received the news and thought about it for a while.

So, what this guy means is not because there is something wrong with the materials he refines, but because his refining skills are so good that the other party wants to learn from him?

[Do you want to learn how to refine Lu crystal? 】

Wan Xiangxiang sent a tentative message.

【Yes! If there are any shortcomings that I currently fail to meet your requirements, please mention them! I will definitely correct it! 】

Ying Fanyun was as nervous as a pregnant woman about to give birth! It’s like having a baby for the first time!

Wan Xiangxiang rolled his eyes! If you want to learn, just want to learn! And you’re only half-talking!

He almost had to dig out his pocket to pay for it!

As a result, the other party came and told him: I just want to study hard and make progress every day!

Is there anything that the Spiritual Crystal can't solve and you have to scare me seriously?

[Refining method: 10 million mid-grade spiritual crystals at the same price! 】

It's okay to scare people! If you don’t kill me, who will you kill?

Ying Fanyun was a little stunned when he saw the news!

Does the Grand Master of Weapon Refining still lack some spiritual crystals?

No shortage!

He got it! This must be a test!

The great master of weapon refining has no shortage of such spiritual crystals!

Therefore, Grandmaster Demon Beast and his spiritual crystal must want him to understand that there is no such thing as getting something for nothing! Learn to be grateful!