Chapter 495 The poisonous gas leaking out

Mu Qing replied to the message according to Wan Xiangxiang's statement.

Wan Xiangxiang also felt that Mu Qing had access to level 10 pill recipes. He had some guesses as to what the other party was thinking, but he was afraid that this person's ideas would be dashed.

The tenth-level elixir recipe was not as good as white medicine. He thought that when Mu Qing could refine the tenth-level elixir, he would send two pills back to others.

Xue Tianhe knew that no one could resist the power of the tenth-level elixir! At this moment, he already regarded Mu Qing as his disciple!

After the auction, Xue Tianhe came to the restaurant Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing had booked!

Because they had something to talk about, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing booked a private room.

When Xue Tianhe walked in, there were already a dozen empty plates on the table, and Mu Qing was engrossed in eating!

Xue Tianhe calmed down quickly, but Yufu was speechless! He has never met someone who made an appointment with his master but started eating first!

"Please take a seat." Wan Liang stood up and greeted the guests.

After Xue Tianhe sat down, Mu Qing raised his head from the vegetable basin and said, "Where is my tenth-level elixir recipe."

When Mu Qing opened his mouth, he revealed his identity.

Xue Tianhe took out a tenth-level elixir recipe and handed it to Mu Qing and said, "This is the elixir recipe for you."

Mu Qing took it without politeness: "Thanks!"

After getting the prescription, he opened it and read it.

Xue Tianhe first threw out the bait and said: "I am Xue Tianhe from Wancaomen, a tenth-level alchemist. I wonder if you want to get more tenth-level alchemy recipes?"

Mu Qing nodded and said: "Of course I want more prescriptions! But why do you want to give me more prescriptions?"

"As long as you agree to be my disciple, I will pass on most of the elixir recipes I know to you. There are some elixir recipes that the sect cannot teach casually, so I can't teach them to you either." Xue Tianhe also knew This guy went straight and didn't make many twists and turns. Mu Qing shook his head like a rattle: "No, no, you are a tenth-level alchemist! I will definitely reach the tenth level soon! It is definitely not possible to become a disciple."

Yu Fu was so angry that she stood up and said: "You can become a tenth-level alchemist wherever you want! You are not afraid of Feng Da's tongue flashing when you say such big words!"

Mu Qing said indifferently: "What you little girl don't understand, I am very talented! If you go back to seclusion, you will definitely be able to refine level 10 elixirs when you come out!"

"There are so many people who once thought they were geniuses! In the end, they ended up being ninth-level alchemists throughout their lives!" Yufu felt that Mu Qing was so arrogant! I can't help but want to strike!

Mu Qing spread his hands indifferently: "I am definitely different from them anyway."

Xue Tianhe said: "You don't have to rush to reply to me. Go back and think about it more. Contact me after you have figured it out."

Mu Qing didn't argue with him about this. He would definitely not become a disciple anyway. It didn't matter if he went back to think about it or not, and said perfunctorily: "I understand."

After parting ways, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing returned to the sect.

This time they earned a lot of top-quality spiritual crystals, enough for them to use for the first half of the year.