New Actress!

(Chapter Edited - Saturday 18th June 2022 - 10:10am.)

"Robert, do you mind coming over here?" The director asked.
"Sure, what is it?" Robert asked, putting his hand forwards to Y/N. "Robert Downey Jr, nice to meet you." He smiled.
"Hey, I'm Y/N L/N." She smiled back, shaking his hand.
"So, Director?" Robert spoke, looking over to the director.
"As you know, this is Y/N L/N. She's a young actress. Been working since she was around a day old. We really wanted her in Marvel, so here she is. She'll be playing Bucky's 'sister' through the Marvel time. She'll be in this first movie. So there we go. Mind introducing her to the rest of the cast?" The director asked.
"Yeah sure, that's perfectly fine. Come on kiddo, let's introduce you to the other cast." Robert smiled, throwing a hand over her shoulder, noticing the slight startled look from Y/N however took her off to where the caast were.

"Hey Guys! This is Y/N she's the new cast member, she's playing Bucky's sister." Robert spoke, walking in with a blonde haired girl. Who was revealed to be Y/N L/N before and now.
"How old are you?" Paul asked.
"I'm 11." Y/N smiled at him.
"Seem's Tom isn't the baby anymore." Sebastian laughed.
"Sorry, If you don't mind me asking, you're still a kid, where are your parents?" Chris Evans spoke up. "Surely they're close by?" He added.
"Uhm... It's hard to explain, sorry." Y/N smiled.
"Anymore questions for her?" Robert asked.
"Yeah! Why do I think I know you?" Sebastian stated. "Like you're voice and you're face I mean." He added.
"I've been in shows and movies since I was younger. Some random movies, some dance and singing videos oh and I've voice acted for Disney too, that may be why you know my voice." Y/N explained to the elder man.
"That makes sense." Chris smiled. "I thought I heard your voice too. You voiced acted in quite a lot of Disney movies, right?" He asked.
"I kind of thought Bucky's sister would have brown hair, not blonde hair." Sebastian spoke up randomly, pointing out her blonde hair, quite a bit lighter than Chris Evans.
"I don't know, I got told my hair was perfect for the role." She shrugged. "Maybe it's something that Marvel is doing for the later date." She shrugged.

"Right. How about we all watch some tv? We're not acting today so I don't think anything else would do any good." Robert piped up, grabbing the remote. He then pressed the button to turn on the tv however paused when the tv showed 'Urgent News' So she just looked up to it and saw what was going on.

'Urgent News. Criminals, Miss and Mr L/N have finally been arrested. More new's later on about how long they will be arrested for. If they don't get away with it once again.'

Y/N's eyes widened. Of course, the abuse they gave Y/N was completely normal however, it was still quite overwhelmed. Therefore, she instantly shot out of the room.

"Huh. Y/N?" Chris asked noticing the younger girl rush out of the room
"I'll go see what's up with h-" Robert started however was interupted.
"No, no. It's alright. I'll go see if she's alright." Chris smiled, walking out of the room.

As soon as Chris walked outside, he noticed Y/N on the floor, tears falling from her eyes, down her cheeks and onto the floor. He went to go forwards, however stopped as her phone began ringing and she picked it out, fumbling to answer the call.

"Y/N. What have you done you bloody idiot child?!" A voice yelled through the phone.
"I did nothing Grandma! I promise!" Y/N cried.
"Yeah right! My son and daughter have been arrested because you were selfish! You didn't follow what they were saying! You didn't help with money! You ungreatful brat!" The voice once again yelled.
"Grandma..." She mumbled, wiping her face.
"No! Don't 'grandma' me. You're no grandchild of mine. Never. You will never be." The voice spat. "Foster care have already been in touch. You've got a week. If you don't find a place to stay.. Then you're gone. I don't care." Her grandma spat.
"Please Grandma, Please..." There was a beep signaling that the person on the other line had infact hung up on her.
She instantly threw her phone at the floor before throwing her face into her hands as she bawled.