Puppy Interview

"What're you up to today, Y/N?" Chris asked as Y/N walked downstairs, putting her phone back into her pocket.
"Me and Walker have been invited to a Puppy Interview." She smiled.
"I loved doing that a week ago." Chris smiled. "Couldn't concentrate at all though." He shrugged.
"I dont think I've done one." Sebastian stated.

"Well anyways. Walker and his mum is coming to grab me in a few moments to take us." Y/N explained.
"That's alright." Chris smiled, kissing her forehead.

Y/N grabbed her shoes and pulled them on. As soon as she finished tying her shoes, there was a beep outside.

"I think he's here." Sebastian told her.
"Right, I'll be back later, I'll text you if anything changes." She spoke, grabbing her bag and walking out of the house and into Mrs Scobells car.

"Hello Mrs Scobell." She smiled.
"Please Y/N, just call me Heather." She told her.
"How's school going Walker?" Y/N asked.
"The usual. People obviously pointing me out more regularly, but it's alright." Walker explained. "It still would be better if you attended the school." He sighed.
"I don't know if that's safe, Walker." She smiled.

In no time, they got to the destination. Walkers mother let the two walk in before heading off to go and grab breakfast and drinks for the three. Mainly in hopes to go to a park afterward.

"Hello Walker Scobell and Y/N Evans." The woman smiled as they walked into the room. "Are you both excited?" She added.
"Oh yeah, we're really excited." Walker nodded.
"And you've both been around dogs plenty?" She asked.
"Well I've had dogs growing up." Y/N explained.
"And I've been around dogs a lot." Walker spoke.

They got all set up before they sat down in the rooms, on the floor. Apparently they'd be getting two puppies so they didn't get overwhelmed.

"Hello I'm Y/N Evans." Y/N as the camera was filming.
"And I'm Walker Scobell." Walker smiled.
"And today we're on Buzzfeed, Puppy Interview!"  They spoke together. "Now bring in the puppies." They added.

Instantly, two puppies began rushing in. Both Walker and Y/N picking up one each and plopping them on their laps. Letting the puppies kiss them and everything.

"What was your favourite movie to film?" The woman asked the two.

"Ladies first." Walker told her.
"Thanks." She smiled, petting the dog. "Right, so my favourite was acctuly The Winter Soldiers Daughter.  It was mainly because of the fact it got the whole cast close together." She explained before looking over at Walker.
"My favourite movie... Well theres acctuly two. One being the Adams Project because it was my very first movie. Then the Avengers movie that I got a part in playing. I always wanted to be a hero so it makes sense. I would say Deadpool because it's when I met Y/N, at the Premiere, but it's the Premiere I met her so not really." He shrugged.

"Do either of you have a movie you're filming very soon?" The woman questioned.

"I'm working on a smaller project right now, however in a week I'm back at the Marvel set to film there." Walker quickly explained.
"And I'm on set for Marvel this week and continuing that." Y/N shrugged.

"What's the movie called?" The woman asked.

"Next question." Y/N instantly stated, mainly because they weren't aloud to say the name just yet.

"Okay, so are you two planning to do anything other than Marvel this week?" The woman asked.

"Walker has the Hot One's tommorow." Y/N explained.
"Do you think you'll beat Y/N's reaction? She's really good with spice." The woman stated.

They were currently playing with the dogs.
"Nah, she's gonna win." Walker shrugged.

Chris Evens Adopted Daughter Y/NOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara