Another Court Day

Sebastian, Chris and Ryan got ready that morning to go to court. A plane was ready to take Chris, Sebastian and Y/N home after the whole thing. Walkers mom had been told this so she gave Chris the money to book Walker on the same plane with Y/N. Due to this, Walkers mom headed home early.

Walker, Y/N, Chris and Sebastian went in Chris's car. Y/N's luggage in the back. Whereas Ryan went in his own car to Court.

When Seb and Chris had to go in, Walker and Y/N remained in the car for both safety reasons and another Chris didn't mension.

Either way, Y/N slept through the whole court appearance. Ryan headed home after waving to Walker. But then Chris walked with Sebastian back to the car before driving to the airport with them. Walker having realised they had guardianship over Y/N again.

Walker grabbed out his phone before taking a selfie of both of them. He then uploaded it to Instagram.

(Picture)

Walker.scobell : Y/N is officially back with us. She's been sleeping a lot thankfully but can definatly tell she's broken.

RyanReynolds: Poor kid... But let her rest kiddo. She deserves it.

RobertDowneyJr: I'll check in on you all when I can.
|
SebastianStan: We'll bring her to set in a couple days. Let her rest after the plane ride. Then a day to let her settle back home. We're acctuly glad we didn't touch her room while she was gone.
|
RobertDowneyJr: The set is excited to see her again.

Username: Thank god she's safe now.

Username: fucking hell that was traumatic.