Interview With Family.

When Y/N had gotten home from her interview with Jimmy, Tom Holland and Anthony, she was instantly informed that they had a family interview with a smaller interviewer in less than three hours. She got a quick shower and dryed her hair before once again changing. It was a family interview so she didn't fancy going all glam.

She walked downstairs and got into the car with Sebastian and Chris before they soon got to the place their interview would be

They were quickly taken to a room where they were informed before the camera's were set up along with a screen.

"Hello, so for today, we wanted you all to react to Y/N's first ever interview." The woman spoke.
"What show was the first one?" Sebastian asked.
"You were on his show this morning." The woman smiled.
"Let's get reacting." Chris laughed just in time for the screen to change.

"Hello there little Y/N." Jimmy spoke, smiling at the young girl sat on the sofa.

"Hello." Y/N smiled.
"So Y/N, this is your very first interview right. How old are you now?" Jimmy asked.
"Five and a Half!" She smiled bright.
"So, you're on your first show, right?" Jimmy asked.
"Nope!" She laughed.
"Can you explain?" Jimmy asked.
"On a disney!" She explained.
"Your on a disney show? Can you tell us which one?" Jimmy asked.
She just shrugged.

The video continued to show her sharing her small talents for acting, which was better than most people that were older than her.

She ended up being hugged by Chris and Sebastian as they watched the five year old Y/N talk on screen.
The interview soon came to an end and she finally got home which she was thankful for seeing as she finally got to sleep.