On Set - Watching Live

Y/N was at the Spiderman set and was sat in her trailer as her hair was dyed. She sat watching a live interview with the main 'Avengers' talking about their children.

"Right, Chris, your the newest parent at the moment." The woman spoke. "Can you tell me how it is having a famous child? I mean I belive only your child is a celebrity." She spoke.
"It's amazing, she's acctuly on set now. The only thing is we don't really get much time to just be hugging and speaking like a normal family like the others. I mean I think the best we get is during the night and morning where we're at home all together. But Y/N's acctuly traveling for her new movie very soon and she's going to be out of country for quite a bit, so it's normal that we're not really seeing each other much." He explained.
"Well you've matured since adopting Y/N, havent you?" She asked.
"Well yeah you could say that, I mean I'm in charge of a literal child. Since she's famous also, it means I have to keep in charge." He laughed. "I mean, think about it, she's just as busy as me, well, fun fact, she's acctuly MORE busy than me." He laughed. "I have to make sure the poor girl drinks enough and eats enough." Chris laughed.
"She's got two assistants right, can't they do that?" The woman asked.
"She has a habit of running away from them." Chris smirked. "But yeah, she's a great kid." He shrugged.
"While we're on about Y/N, most of you here are like family for her, what're your fealings of her?" She asked the others.

"Personally, I'm like her uncle, we're close. We've been on a movie together before Marvel and it's pretty easy to know her well. She's an apsolute angel." Hemsworth smiled.
"So, I'm her favourite uncle, I was the first to meet her and spoil her. To be honest, if Chris hadn't have adopted her on the day we found out about her parents and everything, then I probably would have adopted her instead." Robert spoke up, laughing.

The cast continued to talk about their children during the time of the live. Either way, she soon finished her hair even if it was longer after the live. She just smiled about it and went to liking Instagram pictures while she waited to be called onto set.