Welcome to the Internet

Rose finished her packing. After doing so, she found a video on YouTube, of a new 'song' called Welcome to the Internet. Rose spent around fifteen minutes, repeating the song and learning the lines. She then set up her room and got her mic ready. She smirked, it would be great for her Instagram.

She got her phone ready, putting on some sunglasses, hoping it would be less creepy.

0:02 onwards

She finally finished the video and instantly edited it a bit, some editing to her voice and then making her background look more dark. She then posted it on Instagram.

(Video)

Y/Nofficial: Welcome to the internet. (Cover)

RobertDowneyJr: Well it's not a lie.

Daniel9340: Well the Harry Potter one is right. I have no idea why they do that.

Ladygaga: A good understanding with the song.

ryan_gosling: Oh! I've heard this song before!

RyanReynolds: Jeez kid, this song is pretty deep. Also, you can actually sing?

Walkerscobell: This song's playing on repeat in my bedroom.
|
Y/Nofficial: You're listening to it on repeat? it's a deep song Walker.
|
Walkerscobell: Yeah, but it's you that is singing, it's a good reminder that your still around.

Username: it's a deep song but people should have a better understanding about it.

boburnham: Wow, I didn't expect you to actually cover my music. You might have actually made it somewhat... better?
|
Y/nofficial: Thanks Bo.

Username: Not everyone loving Y/N.

Username: it's a deep song, but it's so true!

Username: not me being concerned how Y/N is able to swear in her home. Not to mension the fact she found time to sing without interuption.
|
Username: Everyone in her house are all about showing entertainment to people. Surely Sebastian and Chris are just resting. Plus she has a lovely voice, I don't think they care about her swearing to a song.

Username: Not me feeling bad because Y/N has been famous all of her life. Clearly a lot of this she's been through. I mean she has so much emotion to it, she's probably been through it all.

Username: not this song making her seem like she's 40 instead of just 13.