Fathers and daughter?

Chris, Sebastian and Y/N walked onto the first set where Y/N was instantly grabbed by the makeup artist to add more details to her face makeup.

"Chris, Sebastian." The director spoke.
"What is it?" Chris asked.
"The changes have been made. However, no one has seen the changes, are you alright with the whole father daughter reveal now?" He asked.
"That's fine. We'll tell Y/N." Sebastian told him.
"Y/N is always ready for a challange right?" He laughed.
"She really does." Chris nodded.

Around five minutes later Y/N escaped from the makeup artists and headed over.
"We're going to be going straight to the scene where you find out Bucky Barnes is you're father." Chris told her.
"Right." She nodded.

"Are you three ready?" Robert spoke, walking in.
"Yep." All three of them laughed.
"All of you get in position then." The director told them.

"Three, two One... Action!" The director yelled.

"What did you want us in here for?" Bucky asked, holding Y/N's hand as they walked into the lab where Steve and Tony were stood.
"We found some... Information... When we were testing Y/N for anything in her system." Steve looked down.
"Well get on with it. Is my sister alright?" Bucky asked.
"She's not your sister." Tony spoke.
Instantly Bucky's and Y/N's eyes widened.
"What? What do you mean Y/N isn't my sister?" Bucky asked.
"She's not your sister Buck... She's your daughter." Steve spoke, handing over a file.
"I've never had children..." Bucky stated.
"Her age. It didn't match your parents fighting years. The blood test shows her parents are you... And a woman thats dead." Steve explained.
"How did I not know... How... How did I think she was my sister?" Bucky asked.
"Something Hydra made sure of. You were both stuck in Hydra for a long time... Your memories, well they were edited. It was something that they made sure of a year into Hydra." Steve explained.
"From the files we found, as soon as Y/N was born, you were given her and told that she was your sister and that your parents had only just brought her up. Y/N was then raised as your sister... Not your daughter." Tony explained, handing over a file.
"Holy shit." Y/N mumbled.
"Language." Steve and Bucky spoke, both sending a glare over to her.
"Sorry..." She rolled her eyes.
"Attitude, watch it." Bucky stated.
"Okay so if you two stop being such dads for Y/N, we should discuss some changes for Bucky's and Y/N's safety." Tony stated.

"And Cut!" The director yelled. "Perfect you four." He smiled. "Y/N, you're free for the evening, well done." He smiled.
"Right." She nodded, walking out with two members of the crew right beside her who were ready to help her get rid of the makeup.

She got back to her trailer and had her makeup removed before she let the crew leave. She then changed back to her original outfit and then laid down on the sofa of the trailer, instantly cuddling herself up to the corner.

It was a couple of hours later when she woke up, being carried.

"hey..." She mumbled.
"Tired?" Sebastian's voice asked.
"Kinda." She nodded.
"How about a cuddle with your dad and papa then?" Sebastian asked, sitting her down on Seb's and Chris's bed.
"Where is dad?" She asked.
"grabbing popcorn." He explained, turning on the tv before sitting down on the bed with her.

Chris walked in around five minutes later with popcorn.
Instantly, all three of them watched around three movies together before the three of them finally fell asleep together at around midnight.