Instagram Posts (Premeire heads up)

The whole movie was done and now they just had to wait for all the editing to come into action however that also meant the cast were given a time and a date to post the official trailer.

It was 5:57Am and the small family was sat in the kitchen.

Chris was stood behind the counter holding his phone and waiting. Sebastian was sat eating toast while keeping his phone out also. Y/N was just sat there also, holding her phone as she drank some orange juice.

6am came into point and all three of them instantly and they posted the trailer on their instagrams

(Video)

Y/Nofficial: Trailer for my new movie! The Winter Soldiers Daughter! "I'm... Not your sister?"

Username: HOLY SHIT! THAT'S A CHANGE! Y/N ISN'T HIS SISTER?!

Username: OMG!

Username: SO early for a trailer but definatly worth it!

RobertDowneyJr: Gotta love you put a quote.

(Video)

Imsebastianstan: Ready for the premiere of Y/N Evan's own Marvel Movie of the 'Winter Soldiers Daughter'. "She's not my sister?"

Username: That's adorable.

Username: She's Bucky's daughter and not sister?

Username: I can't bloody wait!

Username: The release date is in a week! I can't wait!

Username: I cannot wait!

(Video)

Chrisevans: The release of 'Winter Soldiers Daughter' is just about to be released to the whole world, but for now, the trailer. "Shes not your sister."

Username: Not this small family all giving a quote that they have in the trailer.

Username: This is adorable.

Username: She's his daughter... How?

Username: This makes no sense.

Username: Maybe it's a lie and Y/N's not acctually his daughter?

"Right then, Y/N, back off to bed." Chris told Y/N.
"But dad..." She complained.
"You were complaining when we woke you up." Sebastian told her.
"But now I've been up for a while and now I'm awake." She complained.
"Tough, your off to bed." Sebastian stated.
"But papa..." She whined.
"Bed." He stated.
"Fine." Y/N rolled her eyes before leaving the kitchen and going up to her own room.

When Y/N next awoke, she checked her phone instantly to see if anything was happening on Instagram. The first thing she noticed was that she had gained nearly one hundred thousand new followers. She just shrugged it off before going downstairs for breakfast.

"Pancakes with Nutella and whipped cream." Chris stated, handing her a plate.
"Thanks dad. Morning." She stated, sitting beside Sebastian.