"Boyfriend"

They danced together, she noticed her mother recording on Y/N's phone. She then logged her instagram onto her own phone so she could apparently control her Instagram.

When they had stopped dancing, her mother clapped before walking over.
"Y/N, this is your media boyfriend to make you seem better. You can't be single at your age or with your celebrity level. Mark will be traveling with us to Britain." Her mother explained. "Now, time for some pictures with you two." She smirked.

After that, Her mom looked over at Mark

"Mark would you like to stay with your girlfriend for tonight? You can sleep together on the sofa." She told him.
"Sure." Mark nodded.

Despite Y/N specifically saying she didn't want to sleep with him, she was soon forced onto the sofa where Mark held her throughout the night.

Y/N's mom grabbed out her own phone, uploading the two pictures and the one video onto Instagram.

(Pictures + 1 video)

Y/Nofficial: Back home with my TRUE parents. Happy to finally be home with my mom and dad. I also got to see my boyfriend of over two years. We've kept the whole relationship under the shadows due to the incident with my parents being blamed for abusing me. However, being back with him is amazing. You'll definatly see more of us two together as soon as we move to Britain tommorow.

RobertDowneyJr: Kid? I thought you liked someone else.

Scottevans: Something's not right.

Username: Hold up. This can't be Y/N. She clearly said that she was being abused by her parents before she was adopted by Chris and Sebastian.
|
Y/Nofficial: I was being forced to say those things.

Username: Something is NOT right.

Username: Y/N if your being forced to post this and act like this, please post the help sign in your next video.
|
Y/Nofficial: I appriciate your worry, however I'm fine. I'm sorry but some things need to stay private. Famous people don't need to share their personal life.