The Return Of Y/N's parents

Rose had been at an interview with Chris and Sebastian about their wedding preparations as well as the new movie they were in.

Rose was wearing a new dress that she had been gifted by Elsa Hemsworth. Who, had been trying to get Rose into modling as well as acting.

She of course spoke proudly of her parents throughout the whole time

"So, Y/N, as Chris and Sebastian's daughter, how do you truly feal about the whole marraige?" The woman asked.
"Well I think it's great. I love that dad and papa will be getting together through a marraige. I truly think it's great." She smiled.
"So, can we get an idea of your outfit?" The woman asked.
"Well it was acctuly from Chris Hemsworth's wife, Elsa. She's trying to get me into modling so of course, I decided to try out a new outfit." She explained.
"Well it looks lovely." The woman told her.

They continued to talk and answer questions through the full thing till she looked at the croud again. Seeing her mother, father and grandmother. Getting closer to the very front of the croud of people. She moved closer to her dad's, going in the middle of them.

"Is everything alright?" The woman asked.
"They're here." Y/N mumbled.
Chris and Sebastian looked to where she was looking and instantly saw who she meant.
"Don't let them near her!" Sebastian suddenly yelled, standing up.

Security instantly grabbed them... Most people gasping at seeing Y/N's biological parents.

"Give us our daughter back! She doesn't deserve to be in your care!" Y/N's Biological father yelled from where he was being held back.
"Take them out of here please!" The woman yelled, closer to Y/N.
Security began pulling the three adults out of the room.
"Give us our daughter back! She's our child! Not yours!" Her mother yelled.
"We will fight you in court! She's our child!" Her biological father yelled after her.
"Get them out of here!" The woman yelled again to the security who finally finished getting them out of the place.

Everyone stood in silence for around a minute before the interviewer woman decided to speak again.
"Let's get this interview to an end for today, thank you for coming in today, Y/N, Chris and Sebastian." She smiled, everyone clapped of course before they left.

When leaving, Sebastian had an arm around her shoulders, as if making sure her parents weren't going to come back and try and get her. He walked her all the way to the car and opened up the door for her, waiting for her to get in the car. He then closed the door and got into the car himself after.

They then drove home. They got inside before changing and eating dinner. However, during their meal, while they were eating. They heard a knock at the door.

"I've got it. Don't worry." Chris smiled, getting up and heading out of the kitchen and into the front room.