Set after First Day of School.

As soon as Y/N stepped onto the main set floor. A makeup artist instantly rushed over, sorting out the small bags under her eyes as well as her hair which she apparently didn't do properly.

"How was your first day at school kiddo?" Anthony asked as they all got ready to start recording.
"It was alright. A bit easy. A lot of fans." Y/N explained, cracking her back so she wouldn't feel as stiff.
"Well, I'm sure it was fun being around Walker for so long. You're usually all over the place on set." Robert told her.
"Did dad put you up to that?" She asked.
"Definatly." Chris Evans spoke, kissing her forehead as he walked past.
"Seriously dad?! I've only just had my makeup sorted!" She complained.

The adults rolled their eyes before everyone finally got into their actual positions. Y/N kneeled down, head down as she stared at the ground, waiting for the go ahead.

"And action!" The director yelled.

"Y/N...." Steve mumbled, walking over to her.
"He's missing..." She mumbled in return. A tear falling onto the ground.
"We'll find your dad.. Y/N. We promised it last time, and we got him back, didn't we?" Tony explained.
"She doesn't deserve this..." Sam mumbled.

"And cut! Well done everyone! Let's get Sebastian on scene with the extras!" The director yelled.