Uncle Scott + Adopting + Interview

Y/N was looking at the screen as a reporter came onto the screen. Clearly, they were speaking about her and Chris due to the pictures on the screen beside the man.

"And more reports say that Chris Evans has adopted or is adopting the famous actress, Y/N. But is this true? We have one of the paramedic's here who spoke to them just this morning!" The man spoke.
"Hello there, I'm Abby." The woman smiled.
"What can you tell us about this apparant adoption?" The man asked her.
"Well this morning we got a 911 call from Chris Evans, he said, and I quote, -Hey, yeah my kid's just passed out. She's got a temperature. Shes 11.-" The woman spoke.
"My oh my, so is Y/N sick? We didn't hear that she was in the hospital." The man spoke.
"Well, we didn't need to bring her to hospital. She just needed a bit of rest. That's all." The woman smiled.
"So, do you believe them to be a father and daughter?" He asked.
"Well I can see it, Chris seemed quite worried of her situation. I'd personally love to see a daddy daughter shoot with them both." The woman laughed.
"I think we'd all love to see that!" Another person smiled.

It then turned to another channel so Chris just turned the tv off.
"I'll get an interview set up for it." He smiled. However a knock on the door was what brought them out of it. Walking in was a man, who looked quite like Chris. She stayed on the sofa, her body finally going back exhausted.

"Wait so you want me to babysit?" Scott asked.
"Just for two hours while I go deal with adopting her." Chris explained. "I dont want to leave her alone after her passing out like that. Oh! And try get her to eat something." Chris said, giving Y/N a kiss on the forehead before walking out the house.

"Right hey kid! I'm Scott but you can call me Uncle Scott. Come on, how about a nice instagram post?" He asked.
"Okay." She mumbled.Letting him hug her.

(picture)

scottevansgram: Look at this little on! The famous actress Y/N and uncle Scott!

chrisevans: Just going to screenshot this.

Username: Wait... Are the rumours true then?

Username: Chris and Y/N are all over the news!

Username: This is adorable!

Username: Someone explain... Now!

(picture)

Y/Noffical: Hugs with Uncle Scott!

chrisevans: Scott, get off Y/N's phone.
|
scottevansgram: She's asleep.

Scott was right, the certain actress had fallen asleep leaning against her uncle's chest. Scott sighed, picking up the girl and walking to the spare bedroom, laying her down onto the bed. He tucked her in before walking away.

When she woke up, it was rather early in the morning. She grabbed her phone, not getting up but instead checking the daily updates on celebrities.

OFFICIAL! CHRIS EVANS OFFICIALLY ADOPTED Y/N!

She instantly shot up out of bed and ran to Chris's room. Rushing straight into it. She watched as the man who was once asleep, shot up to look at her.