What happens when Y/N has a nightmare?

Chris and Sebastian were sleeping together as normal, however both woke when they heard a sound in the house.

"What was that..." Chris mumbled.
"Don't know..." Sebastian spoke. "I'll go check on Y/N." He sighed, sitting up.
"It's two am..." Chris sighed, grabbing Sebastian's hand and getting out of bed to follow him.
"She's probably fine, but we woke up for a reason, right?" Sebastian asked.

Chris walked up to his daughters bedroom and opened the door, popping his head inside. He however rushed in two seconds later, seeing her sat on her bed, crying.
Sebastian, seeing Chris's worry, walked in also.

"Dad... Papa..." She mumbled seeing them both rush over to her.
Chris instantly got onto the bed before pulling Y/N to her, joined by Sebastian who sat on the bed also.
"Bad dream sweetheart?" Chris asked.
"Mhm..." She mumbled, nuzzling her face against her dad's chest.
"Should I call your brother?" Sebastian mumbled to Chris.
"No, call Robert... Scott's busy today." Chris stated, kissing Y/N's head.

Sebastian nodded, walking out of the room to call Robert who would most definatly be sleeping.

"Fealing better?" Chris asked.
"Mhm... Tired..." She mumbled.
"Go to sleep then... We'll have someone here to babysit you by the time you wake up." Chris told her.
"You'll stay with me?" She asked.
"Of course." Chris smiled.

Y/N let herself fall asleep only four minutes later. (You may not sleep this quickly but it's just for the story to make sence)

Sebastian walked in quietly before sitting next to Chris and the sleeping Y/N.

"Can Robert look after her?" Chris asked, whispering.
"He said he'll be here in three hours to look after her and help her feal better from her nightmare." Sebastian told him before leaning his face on his shoulder.

All three of them soon ended up all asleep. Both Chris and Sebastian however got up again at 6am to go to set while Robert started breakfast.