News

Y/N and Scott ended up getting into the car, driving on home at around midnight.

She waved to Scott as he dropped her off before leaving again in the car. She instantly walked to the house, going straight inside. She then walked straight to the kitchen were Sebastian and Chris was stood. She instantly walked to her dad, putting her face on his chest.Chris wrapped his arms around her.

"How was your day?" Chris asked his daughter.
"Good, how was your date?" She asked.
"Good, we acctually have something to tell you." Chris smiled.
"You're dating?" She asked.
"How'd you know?" Sebastan asked.
"Please, your like love birds." She rolled her eyes, shoving her face further against Chris's chest.
"Tired?" Sebastian spoke up.
"Mhm..." She nodded.
"Mind taking her up to bed for me?" Chris asked Sebastian.
"Yep, I've got her." Sebastian smiled. "Wrap your arms around my neck kiddo." He told her.
She did so, letting him pick her up and carry her up to her bedroom. He put her on her bed before removing her shoes and socks along with her jacket.
"Thanks Seb." She smiled.
"No problem kiddo." He spoke, tucking her in before kissing her forehead.
"Is dad saying night..." She mumbled.
"Right here angel." He spoke, kissing her forehead.
"Night dad, night Seb." She smiled to them.
"Night kiddo." They both said, turning off the light and leaving.

That night, after around three hours, she realised she was unable to sleep, despite the fact her body was aching with tiredness. She instantly got herself up and walked to Sebastian's 'guest' room. However, seeing him not there, she walked to Chris's room. There, laid on the bed were the two. She instantly smirked, jumping into the bed and climbing into the middle of the two.

"What's wrong?..." Chris mumbled to his daughter.
"Couldn't sleep..." She stated.
"So you came to cuddle me?" Chris asked.
"And Seb, Seb's in your bed too." She explained.
"Oh we were hugging." He stated.
"Sure." She smirked just cuddled in the middle of them, moving slightly to get comfortable.
"Stay still kiddo." Sebastian sighed.
"Sorry..." She mumbled.

In no time at all, the trio ended up falling asleep together. Both Sebastian and Chris hugging their 'daughter' figure securly.