Liam and Jake Terrible Visit

There was a knock on the door when Y/N was about to start recording a dance video for YouTube.

"I'll get it!" She yelled, walking to the door and opening it. She instantly saw Liam and smiled.

"Liam, how do you know I live here?" She asked.
"My Manager got in contact with your manager about us meeting up for live streams and other stuff while we're working together." He told her.
"But the movie's done, we're only waiting for the premiere now." She spoke, confused.
"Not too late." He smiled, looking at her outfit. "About to dance?" He asked.
"Yeah, I was about to record a few dances for Youtube." She smiled.
"Mind If I join?" He asked.
"Come on in, take your shoes and socks off." She sighed, closing the door after him. "DAD! PAPA! I'm recording now so don't come in!" She yelled as they walked into the room which had been cleaned out a while ago. One wall was a mirror. A camera was sat ready.

"Just a random dance?" Liam asked.
"Yep." She nodded, starting the camera.

Time - 0:06 - 2:57

She smiled, pausing the video so they could prepare themselves for another dance. (Also, their outfits are like this, but Y/N's is a black short dress with shorts)

She again turned off the camera. They took this time to have some water. Just in time for Jake to walk in.

"Hey, you're dad's let me in." He smiled walking over.
"Guess you were prepared to dance." She laughed, motioning to the other boy's outfit.
"Only if you don't mind." He smiled.
"Well I personally don't mind you joining our dance." Y/N nodded.
"Neither, I guess." Liam spoke.

She smiled, grabbing a towel and wiping her body down. It was important due to the fact they didn't want to slip.

"Hey Y/N, why don't me and Liam do a dance together?" Jake suggested.
"Sure." She nodded, going behind the camera to record their dance. Both of them removed their shirts however she didn't mind, she'd seen plenty of people shirtless.
(Change these men's body's to being 13 year olds)
It was impressive that all three of them could make dances on the spot and she acctuly enjoyed watching.

They both finished and smiled.

She clapped, ignoring the fact it was quite like a fight.

"Well done you two, that was great!" She laughed.
"We never did get to dance just us two, we had a fist fight, but I don't see why they didn't add in a dance." Jake shrugged.
"I honestly have no idea, but you did great." She smiled.

They all sat around for a bit before standing up.

They continued to do dances for the next five hours, which can do quite a bit of harm, but none of the children acctuly cared. She had 4 of the tons to post so she no longer recorded.

Of course she could ask if they could stop since her hands were no longer dry and her feat followed the same path. However both boy's still seemed to want to dance. So they had a bit of a water break before doing another dance.