Getting Ready for a Busy Day

Y/N had been rather free for quite a bit, and it was a true fact that Christmas was right around the corner. The first christmas that Y/N would be having with Chris and Sebastian or infact with a propper family.

Today she was meant to be going to two different sets. One for the musical that was due to be released a bit before Valintine's day and then Spiderman's new movie she was, meant to go to since she was having a scene in it. It would of course be Spiderman first since she still needed her hair dying again.

She walked downstairs, grabbing a yogurt from the fridge and then a spoon. She sat at the counter, eating her yogurt.
Chris walked in around a minute into her being downstairs.
"Your up early." He looked at her confused.
"It's a busy day." She shrugged.
"have you got everything?" He asked, motioning to the two bags.
"There is a check list on top, you can check for me if you want." She shrugged.

"Probably should." He spoke, getting out everything from the two bags before grabbing the list.

Lunch, No. Snacks, Yes. Dance practice outfit, yes. Plain everyday outfit, yes. three pairs of shoes for dance and normal. Yep. Notebooks and pens, yes. Laptop, yep. Hair bobbles, yes. makeup, uneeded but yep." He went through more however when he was done, he packed them away and then called for Sebastian since he was better at making lunches.

"What is it.. You'll wake up Y/N..." Sebastian mumbled, rubbing his eyes as he walked in.
"I'm already awake Papa." Y/N stated.
"It's too early for you to be awake." Sebastian told her.
"I've got a busy day today." Y/N shrugged, still eating her yogurt.
"Y/N needs a lunch making." Chris told her.
"I'll make two for her if she's busy." He nodded, grabbing two lunch boxes from where they kept them.

"Right, let's get your lunch done then. Go get yourself changed Y/N, your not going out in your Pj's." He stated. She nodded and walked out.

Sebastian grabbed out a few things that would last through the day.

Different sections all had different things, seperating into two lunchboxes. He knew she would grab something if she had the chance.

Apple slices,
Orange slices,
Blueberries,
A yogurt tube,
Small chocolate bar,
Orange Juice,
A sandwitch.
A pack of crisps (Chips)
A fruit bar.
Apple Juice.

He packed all the food and drinks into the two lunch boxes before putting them into the bag for her with two bottles of water since she would have dance practice for her movie today.