Official

Y/N went straight back to Walkers trailer and found him inself. Having a panic attack. She instantly headed over to him and calmed him down. Letting him calm down in hopes she could talk to him properly.

"What's wrong, Walker?" She asked.
"I was stupid... I shouldn't have kissed you. I am so sorry!" Walker spoke, his eyes filling with tears. Y/N quickly hugged him.
"It's fine Walker, I shouldn't have ran out like that, I wasn't expecting for you to kiss me." She explained. "But can you explain why you kissed me?" She added.
"I kissed you... Because I can't handle just being your friend. It's driving me crazy. I know it's nearly been a year, But we've gotten so close in so little amount of time." He explained.
"I... Walker. What are you saying?" She asked.
"I'm saying... I like you. More than a friend." Walker explained.
"I uh... I like you too." She smiled.
"So will you uh..." Walker blushed, looking down.
"Will I?" She asked.
"Willyoubemygirlfriend?" He asked, rushing his speach.
"Of course I will." Y/N nodded. Walker hugged her, mainly because he knew it was too soon for kissing her again.

"Hey kids, we're going for a walk before sunfall. Come on." Anthony spoke, opening the door.

The kids nodded and of course went with the adults.

Part way through, Robert took a photo of the two as they held hands. Then sent it to both children. They then all headed home to go to bed before the long day at school tommorow.

Walker was aware that Y/N would be going to the same school as her. Infact, he had said, 'Hey, we can be together longer now. In school and afterschool! All day!"

 In school and afterschool! All day!"

Y/N was the first to post on her instagram.

(picture)

Y/Nofficial: Good news! Me and Walker are officially dating! Check out my YouTube video, pranking Walker to see how everything came to be!

RobertDowneyJr: Well done kids.

RyanReynolds: my two kids are dating. So grown up. Sniff Sniff.
|
Walkerscobell: Seriously?
|
RyanReynolds: MY BABY BOY! YOU'VE GROWN UP!
|
Walkerscobell: a: Y/Nofficial: He's crazy.

Username: Finally. It's not like the worlds been shipping them since they met at the Deadpool Premiere.