Little Family Day

(Okay, so it was decided that the ship would be a Sebastian Stan x Chris Evans, However there might be a change in the movie that Y/N's in later on.)

When Y/N woke up, she rubbed her eyes, looking around her room slightly. Of course, the new place, she wasn't exactly near her dad's room so her door was close, however she didn't mind. She got herself up and put on her slippers, walking out of her room. She grabbed a bottle of water before heading to Sebastian's room. Smiling when she saw he was still asleep. She walked over to him and instantly poured the water all over his face. She then ran out and rushed to her dad's room with him hot on her heals. She quickly jumped under his bed, thankful it had space under it.

Just then, Sebastian ran in, not expecting to end up in Chris's room.

"Playing dirty Y/N, going to your father to save you." He commented. She stayed quiet under the bed however.

"Oi! Chris!" Sebastian said, walking up to the bed and shook the man.
"What do you want Sebastian..." Chris mumbled.
"It's Y/N." He spoke.
She instantly heard Chris shoot up. "What's wrong with her?" He asked however suddenly laughed seeing him covered in water. "So, she got you?" He asked.
"She does this on a regular basis?" Sebastian gasped.
"Yep. Now, if you excuse me." Chris smiled, crouching on the ground before pulling the certain girl from under the bed. "Morning you." He smiled.
"Morning dad. Morning Seb." She smiled, getting up.
"You were under his bed?!" Sebastian asked, eyes wide.
"Well duh." She rolled her eyes.
"Attitude young lady." Chris sighed.
"What'cha gonna do about it?" She asked.
"Tickle monsters will just have to come out." Chris said, motioning to Sebastian who nodded before both men attacked her with tickles. Of course when they finally stopped, she just cuddled against her father's chest.

"I hate you both." She stated.
"You can't hate your own dad." Chris smiled, kissing her head. "Now come on, let's get breakfast." He said.
"No, I'm tired now." She stated.
"Fine, cuddle up to Sebastian so I can start making breakfast." He told her. She sighed and turned around, cuddling against Sebastian's chest instead. Chris smiled, getting up and heading out of his room.

"We both know you're not actully tired, kid." Sebastian stated, patting her head.
"Well I'll tell dad you were mean to me, unless you tell me if you like my dad or not." She stated.
"Of course I do, we're close friends." Sebastian spoke.
"Please don't play stupid with me." She rolled her eyes. Suddenly Buck jumped onto the bed, laying down on Chris's pillow.
"Fine, I may like your father." He sighed.
"Good to know." She smiled, jumping up before running downstairs.

"Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad!" She yelled.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Sebastian Lovesssss you." She stated.
"Y/N!" Sebastian yelled, running in to grab her.
"Save me dad!!" She stated, hiding behind him.
"Is Y/N being honest?" Chris asked.
"I mean uh... Yeah..." Sebastian sighed and nodded.
"I guess that mean's a date night, I'll contact Scott to see if he can baby sit her." He smirked.
"Dad I don't need a baby sitter." She complained.
"Yes you do, how about you go start your school work while me and Sebastian finish these pancakes." Chris suggested.
"Fine." She sighed, kissing his cheek before giving Sebastian a hug and disapearing into the sitting room.