Christmas Day

For the near full month, they had been working on the musical, however for Christmas, each of them were aloud to go home to family. No work during that time.

Y/N was sat in her bedroom checking out Christmas pictures. The small family, Sebastian, Chris and Y/N had been taking photos together for Christmas but were set to release at midnight.

Either way, the small family put out some cookies and milk before calling it a night.

"New tradition, come on Y/N." Chris spoke, leading her to his and Sebastian's room with Bucky hot on their heels.
Chris and Sebastian were in bed when they told her to get in and sleep. Family cuddles for Christmas.

The next morning they woke up and she instantly yawned. Y/N looked over at Sebastian who was still in bed, exhausted but on his phone.

"Theres my Princess and amazing boyfriend." Chris spoke, walking in the room.
"Morning dad." She mumbled, smiling over to him.
"Oh I see how it is, a good morning to your dad but not me?" Sebastian asked, pouting.
"Dad, Papa's jelous." She stated.
"Maybe, you haven't given either of us a hug yet." Sebastian stated, hugging the girl before Chris could.

After all the hugs, they headed on down to the sitting room where Presents sat out. Not tons but still presents. None of them even bothered with that right now because they all walked to the kitchen and ate breakfast.

They then had a phone call with family. Chris's siblings first and then his parents. Then came Sebastian's side of the family, which was just his mom.

Either way, they soon got to the presents which they recorded for YouTube.

Sebastian got some books and some clothes.
Chris got some shoes, clothes and a watch.
Y/N got clothes, books and makeup since that's what she wanted.

Most of the day was just them cuddling up as a family and watching Christmas movies.