Back on scene

Y/N got back on set nearly instantly the next morning, they filmed the first two dance scenes however then came the issues scene of two men and her.

This dance would be after the whole fight between Y/N and Liam, after they believed they weren't right for each other. However the boy, Jake's character took that as an opportunity to get with Y/N's character and that's what they're fighting over. However Y/N still wants Liam, but can't because Jake's in the way.

The girl in red = Y/N
The boy in black = Jake
The boy in while = Liam

Time to watch: 0:16  - 3:29

The Trio was Liam, Y/N and another boy called Jake who was also a new actor but had danced most of his life.

The storyline after this dance goes onto an unhappy relationship and how toxic it can end up. Most have regrets for the relationships they chose but are unable to get away from it. They were however only doing the dances for today so she didn't know the storyline perfectly. She did however know the dances weren't exactly real to the story, instead they were done to show their emotion.

Another dance that both Liam and Y/N were in together. It showed how they finally got back together.

0:09 - 2:49

She sighed, stretching again due to the ache growing in her bones. She was acctuly pretty annoyed they expected all the dances to be done in one day but knew there was only 1 more.

She changed into her last outfit and tied up her hair. She walked into the room it would take place and instantly took a seat, drinking some orange juice.

1:14 - 3:30

This dance would be the final dance and the final part of the movie. As they were cuddled right at the end, that would be the end of the movie. Now they just had to do all of the talking and singing to the full thing. 1 dance they would have their actual singing but the others they chose against.

"You good?" Liam asked, helping her up.
"Yeah I think I'm going to go and get lunch, you wanna come?" She asked. "Well after we change." She laughed.
"Sure, where to?" He asked.
"There's a cafe across the street." She pointed out.
"Change then go?" He asked.
"Yep." She nodded.

They both changed before walking together across the street to the cafe, telling the producers on the way. Y/N told her assistants also so they didn't worry too much.

They got into the cafe and walked inside. Noticing there was only a small family and that was it.
They went up and ordered some food and drinks before sitting down.

"Mommy! Mommy! Look!" The little girl pointed to Y/N. "It's the Princess!" She pointed out.

Y/N instantly blushed realising the child knew her because of her disney parts.

"Hey, sorry, I know your probably busy, but do you mind if my daughter get's a picture with you?" The woman spoke, asking Y/N.

"Of course she can." Y/N smiled, crouching down to the childs height so the girl could get a picture.

"One second I have something for you." Y/N smiled, grabbing her purse and grabbing out a notebook. "What do you wanna be when you grow up?" Y/N asked the little girl.
"Princess!" The girl smiled.
"You'd be a lovely princess." Y/N smiled, writing on the sheet of paper before signing it and handing it to the child. It simply said, 'See you in Princess school' and then her signiture.

The woman smiled and took the paper from the child, saying she'd keep it safe till they got home and then would frame it. They then left. She returned to her seat.

"Your good with kids." Liam stated.
"I know how NOT to treat them because of how I was treated. I treat them how I would want to be treated when I was younger." She shrugged as the food came out to them.

They said, eating and drinking while talking also. They returned to set a bit later. Apparently by January the movie would be done, meaning the movie's release date would be pulled back to January.

When the end of set came, It was Sebastian that walked onto set to collect her.

"Y/N, time to go. Your dad want's a cuddle afternoon for a movie marathon." Sebastian stated, however saw Liam. "You must be Liam, heard about you of course." He smiled to the boy.
"It's nice to meet you Mr Stan." Liam smiled, shaking his hand.
"Hope you know we're testing you here, best be looking after our kid." Sebastian spoke as Y/N walked over, busy checking her phone, Which Sebastian instantly stole and hid in his pocket, pulling the girl into a hug.

"Tell your friend goodbye." Sebastian told her.
"I'll see you tommorow Liam, sorry for my papa's idiot self." She stated.
"I'll see you tommorow." He smiled, kissed her cheek before rushing off to finish up what he was doing.

Sebastian smirked the whole way home while his daughter blushed.

When they got back Sebastian instantly went to Chris.
"Y/N got her first ever kiss on the cheek." He explained.
"Congrats kiddo." Chris told her, kissing her forehead. "Dinners nearly ready, go get a shower while your at it." He told her.
"On it." She smiled, rushing upstairs to take a shower, afterall she did enough dancing today to regret most of the day.

They had dinner before they had dinner together, which lead to watching a movie together as well as calling Robert and Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston. Chris and Sebastian shared how the girl had been kissed on the cheek and honestly, all of her uncles were instantly making fun of her, while Robert also said that he would be at the movie premiere so he would give Liam a talking to then.