The new Set!

Chris's POV:

Chris woke up early today deciding to ger ready for set.
Of course, the new Marvel movie they were in, it was about Y/N's character, he was however in the movie, just not the main character. Either way, he had an idea for a bit of a daddy daughter prank. He got himself changed before making breakfast.

Finishing the waffles he was making and decorating. He listened to see if Y/N had woken up. However, hearing no movement, he sighed and headed to her room. He walked inside and instantly opened up the curtains. He then walked over to the girl who now had her blanket over her face.

"Come on kiddo, we have to eat and get to set." Chris told her.
"Don't wanna..." She mumbled.
"Y/N." Chris spoke.
"Fine..." She sighed, sitting up before putting her arms forwards. "Carry me." She stated.
"Come on Y/N, your not a toddler." Chris sighed, looking at the girl. She sighed, standing up and following him out to the kitchen. She held onto his hand, although Chris didn't mind that as long as the girl didn't get too... Snobby for things.

Chris walked into the kitchen with her, making her sit down before he did. They both ate in silence till he spoke up.
Chris began explaining a simple prank to the girl which would most definatly make the cast feal like they were going crazy. She agree'd with no second thoughts.

They sorted out their bags for travel before putting it all in the car. However she noticed it wasn't their car, in fact it was a really fancy one with an even more fancy driver. She got in the backseet and Chris joined her a moment later. The car then set off.

Chris grabbed something from a pocket of the car before handing the item to her. She looked at it confused, then realised it was a bottle of juice.

"How's it still cold?" She asked.
"Refrigerators under the chairs Miss Y/N." The driver spoke.
"Ah thank you." She smiled.

This all continued till they got to the airport. They were instantly met by Security who took post around the two.

"Hold my hand kid." Chris told her. She did so. Their luggage was checked before they were supported around to the waiting room. They were stopped by a group of kids around 7 to 9 years old. She looked at them.

"Y/N! Can we get a picture?" The kids asked.
"Sure." Y/N smiled, taking photo's with the children.

"Y/N, we have to get on our flight." Chris told her.
"Okay. Bye!" She smiled at the others before going over to her safespot next to Chris.

They got into the plane and this time were guided to first class by some of the crew. She realised the first class seats had seats that joined together, that's the one's they got.

"Hello, I'm the main Pilot of this plane." A man spoke, appearing beside her. "Sorry, we were only just informed that such amazing celebrities would be on the flight." He smiled.
The Pilot explained the whole thing of information before leaving. Y/N instantly going for a nap curled up in the chair.

When Y/N woke again, she found herself in a car. Laid against a figure. She yawned, sitting herself up. She figured out instantly she had been against her dad.

"Morning kiddo, woken up?" Chris asked.
"Yup, where we going?" She asked.
"To the hotel we'll be staying at." He smiled.

She looked out of the window and saw the rather fancy hotel. Chris smiled and handed her a picture of the room they would be staying in. It was a simple appartment hotel room. So bacicly a parent and children's room. She smiled as the car pulled to a stop. Her door was then opened by a man with a rather fancy suit on. She smiled, taking the mans hand as he helped her out of the car.

Chris and Y/N got signed in before putting their stuff in the room. They then headed straight back out to go to set. It would be the first time seeing some of the cast however she was most excited to meet Tom Hiddleston.

When they arrived, she got out of the car, seperating from Chris as she was taken to her own trailer. On the door was a star sticker with her name on it. She smiled, walking into the room. She put her bag down and looked at the outfit. She instantly changed.

She sighed, brushing her hair

She sighed, brushing her hair. She felt quite uncomfortable about the whole body tight outfit, however, she put her brush down and went all the way to where the Set was waiting.

"Oh there you are, nice outfit kid." Chris smiled.
"I feal like it is a bit tight." She laughed.
"You don't need to be self concious, kid. You look great." Chris told his daughter, hugging her.

"You must be Y/N." Tom Hiddleston said, walking over to them.
"Oh, hi." She smiled.
"Great to meet you, kid. Must say, I'm a fan. Able to get through all of your scenes with little to no mistakes? Amazing." He told her.
"I'm a huge fan too." She smiled.
"Oh and congradulations you two. A perfect family now?" Hiddleston asked.
"Maybe." Chris shrugged.
"You don't sound too confident." Hiddleston spoke.
"Adding a pet to the family might be a good idea." He shrugged.

"Right Guys! Y/N and Hiddleston, your both on set now!" The director yelled.
"Right, break a leg kid." Chris said, kissing her forehead.

"I said break a leg... Not a wrist." Chris sighed, watching as a doctor on set was bandaging her wrist.
"It's not that bad, dad." Y/N sighed.
"How did you even fall on your wrist? You were walking!" Chris spoke, rubbing his temples.
"I was walking! That's what!" She complained.

Meanwhile, Tom Hiddleston had taken a picture of the girl being sorted out before posting it on Instagram.

(Picture)

TomHiddleston: Got to meet Y/N Evan's today for the first day of acting with her. Anyways we were on set, she accidenly tripped over her feat, and well it got quite entertaining. She's perfect at acting however when we were walking into Stark Tower for the scene, being recorded, she tripped over and ended up breaking her wrist. (She's got Evan's luck) and now, her character will be added as a clumsy one, keeping in the whole arm issue. Loved acting with the kid though, just wish Chris wasn't sending me glares every two seconds for letting his daughter fall.

RobertDowneyJr: She fell? Awh poor kid! HOLD UP! FATHER ALERT!!!!

tomholland: How come I miss the entertaining days?

Username: She broke her wrist.

Username: imagine falling infront of TOM?!

Username: Chris being shown to everyone about how much of a father he acctuly is.

(