The Winter Soldiers Daughter Premiere

Y/N woke up at around 7am in the morning, which was surprisingly early for her. Bucky was laid cuddled up to her waist, so she petted him for five minutes before getting herself up and heading down to the kitchen.

She walked into the kitchen and saw Chris and Sebastian talking. They hadn't discussed her asking Sebastian to adopt her. However, Sebastian was a lot more soft around her at the moment.

"Morning." She smiled, grabbing a mug and making herself a coffee. She then grabbed bread and threw it in the toaster, grabbing the Avacado from the fridge.
"Your up early hun, what's the occasion?" Chris asked.
"Well we have my movie premiere later today, but I don't know other than that." She shrugged.

When her toast popped she grabbed it carefully before putting a decent amount of avacado on one slice. She then grabbed the nutella which Sebastian had before and put a decent amount on the next slice. Following that, she took the bowl of cut fresh fruit from the fridge and put some on the side of her plate with the toast. She took a picture of her food before sitting at the counter and eating.

When Y/N finished her food she posted the picture onto Instagram since she had nothing else to post just yet.

(Picture)

Y/Nofficial: Made myself some food for today! I can't wait to get to the Premiere in less than 6 hours! I'm so excited!

RobertDowneyJr: I'll see you there kiddo!

ChrisHemsworth: We still need to talk about two days ago so I'll see you there, Y/N.

AnthonyMackie: See you there Y/N.

TomHolland2013: Tessa want's to come too but sadly no dogs. But I'll see you there also, Y/N.

Username: I get to go to the Premiere! My mom was rather annoyed for a bit but finally broke since she wanted to see you too! it's also because most of the schools have closed today for the movie premiere!

Username: Omg I can't wait!

Username: I wanna see her outfit!

Username: Heard quite a few celebrities are traveling far to meet Y/N in person.

Y/N smiled at her phone before going and washing her plate. She then turned to her dad and papa.

"I'm going to get some school work done before changing." She stated.
"You wanting to get there to the premiere with us or do you think a car's coming for you?" Chris asked.
"Oh a car's been sent for me. Apparently it's going to be like my outfit and character." She shrugged.
"Right." Chris nodded.

She headed upstairs to get her school work. She finished two hours before she was needed at the premiere so she used this time to start getting ready.

She started off by doing her makeup. A simple look but with a bit of sparkle to it. Including adding a bit of green to her makeup since it matched her dress. She then began braiding her hair. One single french braid to the back of her head. She then added a small amount of green glitter to her hair as well as tying a green bow to the back of her hair/braid.

She then took the last half an hour she had lef to get her dress on. She was done putting it on however her dad walked in at this point.