Acctuly Back On Set

When Y/N woke up, she quickly went to change and use the bathroom before heading back downstairs, grabbing some fruit from the fridge for breakfast, eating it before her dad's got downstairs.

"Ready to go?" Chris asked her.
"Yep, I'm ready to go." She smiled.
"Come on then kiddo." Sebastian smiled, grabbing his keys before walking out of the house.

She got in the car and into the backseat, instantly checking her phone to see if she could announce she was back to Marvel. Seeing the permission, she ignored it for now.

"Name's please?" The man at the gate spoke.
"Chris Evans, Sebastian Stan and Y/N Evans." Chris told him.
"Ah right, Y/N's tailer number is number 12." He explained.
"You heard that kiddo?" Chris asked.
"Yep." She nodded.

Chris parked before they all got out. She said a quick goodbye before rushing off towards her trailer.

"Ah your here Y/N, hurry up, we need to get your hair dyed." Her makeup artest and hair dresser spoke, who were sat on the sofa of the trailer.
"What's the style today?" She asked.
"Let us do it and you'll see." The woman smiled.

When Y/N finally looked at her hair she smiled

"This looks amazing!" She smiled.
"There's some brown visible but that's to show your dad in your hair.  The red in your hair is because you've been around Deadpool, which is why your outfit's been changed also." The makeup artest explained. Handing her the outfit.

They both left for a minute to let her change before walking back in to see her ready in her outfit.

They sorted out her makeup a bit more, adding a bit of blush before leaving the trailer

They sorted out her makeup a bit more, adding a bit of blush before leaving the trailer. She would be on set in like twenty minutes.

She took a selfie of her face section, mainly her hair because she knew revealing her outfit right now wouldn't be smart.

(Picture)

Y/Nofficial: Guess who's back on the Marvel set with a bran new style! Y/N Barnes is returning to the new Avengers movie! And no! This is NOT a wig!

RobertDowneyJr: Hurry up and get to set kid! I need to see your new suit!
|
Y/Nofficial: on my way Uncle Downey.

Username: Her hair looks amazing!

Username: I NEED to see her suit.

Username: Red for Deadpool eh?

She finally got to the set and walked in.
"Woah! There's my daughter!" Sebastian smiled, rushing over to her. "You look great kiddo!" Sebastian told her.
"I don't know, the outfit's a bit tight." She sighed.
"You look perfectly fine kiddo, in fact, the suit fits perfectly, so don't worry." Chris said, walking over.
"Thanks dad." She smiled, hugging Chris.

"Look at you're hair, it looks beautiful." Chris Hemsworth smiled.
"I agree, it looks great." Tom Hiddleston said from where a makeup artist was sorting out his face.
"Thanks Uncle Chris, Thanks uncle Tom." She smiled to her two uncles.
"Y/N you ready?" The director asked.
"Sure am." She nodded, walking over to him.