Star Star Show

When Y/N woke up, she headed downstairs, she of course expected to see Chris cooking, however she didn't. Instead, Sebastian was sat on his laptop.

"Where's dad?" She asked.
"He's out of the country, we're going out anyways so don't worry." He told her.
"Where to?" She asked.
"Some show that James Corden's been doing for a while. It's some 'star star tour' that we went on around a year back. The whole cast of The Winter Soldiers Daughter has been invited to it." He explained.
"When is it?" She asked.
"In around an hour, want to go change now, wear something you won't boil in." He told her.
"On it." She nodded, heading upstairs and changing.

She grabbed on some shoes and headed back downstairs

She grabbed on some shoes and headed back downstairs. On the counter was a plate with some fruit on the plate. She took a seat and began eating the fruit. Looking over at Sebastian who was still sat at his laptop as if he hadn't acctuly moved.

"What'cha doing?" She asked.
"Just answering some emails about the new Avengers movie." He told her.
"When're they starting?" She questioned.
"In around a month." Sebastian told her.

A bit later they got to the place and were told to wait and go up one at a time. She put on her sun glasses so that sun wouldn't be in her eyes as Sebastian walked upstairs of the bus. They seemed to be the last on the bus.

"Sebastian Stan." He said.
"Bucky Barnes." James nodded, pressing the sticker to Sebastian's chest.
The worker nodded and motioned for her to go up. She did so.
"And who're you kiddo? You seem a bit young to be here." James spoke, obviously for the screen.
She removed her sun glasses. "Y/N Evans." She spoke.
"Ah the Daughter of the Winter Soldier." James smiled, handing her a sticker to put on her dress. She put it on her chest on her dress. She then sat down next to her papa before noticing the people.

Jeremy Renner was there, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Don Cheadle, Tom Hiddleston and Paul Bettany.

They began moving with James pointing out obvious things.

"And that over there is a school for normal kids. Of course, all of you have been to them except for the star, Y/N herself." James pointed out which caused laughing.
"I need the bathroom." Paul stated.
"Sorry you can't use the bathroom unless you've been a main character in a marvel movie, or if you're too young to hold it." James stated.
"That was definatly targetted." She pouted.

They continued to go till suddenly James stopped the bus and rushed out of it. She sat there confused.

"He's gone into a marvel comic shop." His assistant informed before having them walk into the comic shop to sign things and take photos.

She signed plenty before they all got back on the bus.

It was half an hour later that they were finished and got to go home. She went back to watching stuff on YouTube in her room whereas Sebastian went back to emails.

Chris would be back in a few days so maybe, there would be a papa and daughter day soon.