Interview Part 1

Mark got out of the car and went around to open the door for her. Taking her hand quite forcefully.

"Y/N Evans! Over here please!" A man yelled.
"Come on love." Mark spoke, somewhat pulling her over to the man.

"Hello Y/N, who's this?" He asked.
"I'm Mark, I'm Y/N's two year boyfriend." He told him.
"Really?" He asked, confused.
"Yep." He nodded, wrapping a hand around her waist.
"Mind if we ask you some questions Y/N?" He asked.
"Sure." She nodded.

She answered a few questions about her Marvel roles before they headed inside. Apparently there would be a croud of people watching the interview live.

Getting inside, they went to where the enterance of the stage was. Waiting to be called up onto the interview. She also noticed a member of the helping crew talking to the interviewer man before another chair was added.

"Right, the celebrity herself, Y/N Evans and her boyfriend, Mark!" The interviewer yelled out.
People instantly began clapping before Y/N stepped out, Mark following close behind her. They went to the chairs and sat themselves down.

"So Y/N, it's great to see you. Your back with your biological parents and your two year boyfriend. Now, we kind of want to know more about Mark.
"Sure, be free to ask me some questions." Mark smiled, holding Y/N's hand.