Chris Faints

Chris had been working hard to get some work done. Of course though, overworking never led to anything good. Therefore when Y/N walked into Chris's office where he was still sat working on a few papers.

"Dad, Papa said you gotta come eat." She spoke.
"I'm busy love, sorry." He told her.
"Dad. You haven't ate in almost 48 hours. I'm not leaving till you come and eat." She told him, crossing her arms.
"Y/N, I'm busy." He told her, looking up from his work. She walked over and grabbed it. Looking at it. It was infact just a script, tons of notes all over it. She instantly shrugged it off, she folded the sheets and then put it in her pocket.

"You'll eat your dinner and then you can go to sleep. Then TOMMOROW, you're aloud to work on this script." She told him.
"I'm the dad." Chris sighed, rolling his eyes, standing up. "But fine." He sighed.

Chris followed Y/N all the way to the kitchen where Sebastian was placing food onto the counter.

"Thank's Y/N." Sebastian spoke before walking over to Chris, pulling him into a hug.

Y/N was however shocked when she saw Sebastian lowering her dad to the floor. She gasped when seeing his eyes were closed. She rushed over and saw Sebastian moving Chris to recovery position before sitting beside him.

"What's wrong with dad?" She asked.
"He passed out." Sebastian stated.

"Should I call the doctor?" She asked.
"Nope, I'll get him to bed." Sebastian smiled before picking Chris up and leaving upstairs.