Deadpool

"Ok! Ok! But, whose Kitty litter did I just shit in?" Walker asked, quoting deadpool. Y/N instantly realising what he was doing.

"Say the magic words, Fat gandalf." Y/N laughed.

"If I ever decide to become a crime-fighting shit swizzler, who rooms with a bunch of other little whiners at Neverland Mansion with some creepy, old, bald, Heaven's Gate-looking motherfucker... on that day, I'll send your shiny, happy ass a friend request." Walker spoke, laughing gently.

"Please don't make the super suit green...Or animated!" She spoke.
"Captain Deadpool! No, just deadpool." Walker nodded.

"Fourth wall break inside of a fourth wall bread? That's like... 16 walls!" Y/N gasped.
"Superhero landing! She's going to do a superhero landing!" Walker said, happy and excited.

"You might be wondering why the red suit. Well, that's so bad guys don't see me bleed." Walker stated, in a posh sort of accent.

"You're probably thinking, my boyfriend said this was a superhero movie, but that guy in the red suit just turned that other guy into a fucking kebab! Well I may be super, but I'm no hero." Y/N spoke, ignoring her parents. (Chris was driving whereas Sebastian was recording the two kids)

"Looks are everything! Ever heard David Beckham speak? it's like he mouth-sexed a can of helium. You think Ryan Reynolds got this far on a superior acting method?" Walker laughed.

"I had another Liam Neeson nightmare. I kidnapped his daughter, and he just wasn't having it. They made three of those movies, at some point you have to wonder if he's just a bad parent." Y/N shrugged.

"Yeah, technically, this is a murder. But some of the best love stories start with a murder. And that's exactly what this is. A love story. And to tell it right, I got to take you back too long before I squeezed this ass into red spandex." Walker blabbed.

"I don't just get the cure to el cancer, I got the cure to el everything." Y/N laughed.

"You don't need to be a superhero to get the girl. The right girl will bring out the hero in you." Walker smiled.

"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!" Y/N nodded.

"I'm touching m-" Walker nearly said the quote but was interupted by Sebastian.

"Okay! That's enough Deadpool quotations today!" Sebastian laughed, ending the video before uploading it to Instagram while also sending it to Ryan.

(video)

SebastianStan: Jesus Crist...These two are crazy. I didn't even know Y/N was this much of a fan of Deadpool! I know she acted in it but jesus!

Username: woah

Username: LANGUAGE

RobertDowneyjr: Glad she's back to her crazy self.

Ryanreynolds: My children. I'm taking them. They're my children.

Username: That's adorable.