Before the premiere

When Y/N woke up the next morning, the first thing she did was grab some pain killers and water. Taking them. She then washed her head, careful not to damage any of the stitches. She the walked downstairs to where Chris was making breakfast.

"Morning." She spoke.
"Morning kiddo, how's the head?" Sebastian asked.
"A bit sore, but it's fine." She smiled, taking a seat at the counter.
"Well, here's your breakfast." Chris spoke, handing over a plate of waffles and fruit. "Need any painkillers or do you need some?" He asked.
"I've taken some." She told him. "What time is the Premiere?" She asked.
"In an hour you're getting a car here to grab you, then they're grabbing the lads." Chris informed her.

She nodded, eating her breakfast before heading upstairs to get changed.

She got changed first and then curled her hair, deciding to just put some lip gloss on instead of makeup.

She walked downstairs after finishing, hugging each of her dads before walking out of the house, getting in the really fancy car which was sat for them

They first headed off to Liams house which was a simple house. He walked out in a red suit and got into the car.

"Hey Y/N, jesus you look great." He smiled, hugging her.
"Thanks." She laughed.
"How's your head?" He asked, putting his hand on her cheek and moving it so he could see her head.
"It hurts a bit but it's fine." She smiled.
"Okay." He smiled, letting go and going on his phone till they got to Jake's. His house was just a bit fancy but still really normal.

"How're you fealing Y/N?" Jake asked from the front seat. He was in a blue suit.
"I'm fine." She smiled.

The trio continued to chat until they got to the Premiere. The two men were the first to get out. They waved before opening the door for her. Both boys put one of their hands towards her. She sighed, taking each of their hands and getting out. Waving as they walked in a group towards where they were told to go.