The First Day at School

The first day at school came with the first lesson. As people began walking into the classroom and whispering about her. Saying things like 'new girl' and all relating to that. So this is where she is.

"Right then class, let's get straight to lesson." The man smiled.
The class was honestly quite boring in her opinion so when the first lesson ended, she was glad to get atleast a little bit however it stopped when she got to her next lesson. This teacher being a quite old woman.

It honestly confused Y/N why old woman and men taught lessons. I mean, what if one day, they pass away and their class ends up loosing everything that they were working on?

Either way, that class was one of the more annoying ones since the teacher was rather strict. Either way, break came instantly after that lesson.

"So your the new chick?" A male's voice asked.
Y/N turned to the voice, a male with blonde hair. "You could say that." She shrugged.
"Quite a nice looking Chick, must say that." He winked.
"Uh, thanks but no thanks. My dad will litrely do something you don't want to happen." She stated, turning away from the boy before walking away.

For break she ended up speaking to plenty of people however when she finally checked her timetable, wondering what she had next, she was surprised to see Performing Arts. Which meant she would be acting?

She instantly went to the bathroom and grabbed out her phone, calling her manager.

"You're meant to be in school Y/N, why're you calling?" She asked.
"My scedule at school, my next lesson is Performing Arts, what do I do?" She asked.
"Well they put it in because your aloud to take part." She explained. "It's like a guessing game, just show off your talents." She added.
"Show off... Alright." She sighed, hanging up.

She instantly rushed to the performing arts room, earlier than everyone but the teacher.

"Ah, Miss Y/N, I've heard all about you." The woman spoke, shaking Y/N's hand.
"Thanks." Y/N smiled.
"Well, this is the performing arts classroom, I'm afraid it's not quite like what you've acted in but I do hope it is somewhat alright." She smiled.
"It's alright. Quite cozy." Y/N nodded.
"Well this is what we'll be acting today." The teacher told her, handing over a sheet of paper.
Y/N sat down and read it over and over again.

Soon the class joined in and were informed about everything. They were then handed their sheets and given five minutes to read it and get into small groups of three.

"Any good at acting?" Someone asked. She looked up to see two girls.
"You could say that." Y/N Shrugged.
"Then you're in our group. Although since you're probably not a good actor as you say, we'll give you the smaller part." They stated. They all got in their points, having read through the lines. It was apparently a scene of three sisters, each of them were sat around a kitchen talking about a boy.

"So... I heard you liked him. How co-" The first girl instantly messed up, forgetting that the second girl was meant to speak there.

"So, I heard you liked him." She spoke again.
"I do." The second girl piped up, however it was clear she was trying to act due to how bad it acctuly did turn out.
"How could you do that to me..." The first girl, her voice raising more than someone who was angry would actually be.
"Oi! What do you think?" The second girl spoke to her, nearly completly forgetting the line but catching it.
"That would depend on you're convocation, I mean if you both like him, have you ever thought about his side of the story? does he like either of you?" She spoke the lines without checking them and as if this was an actual convocation.
"Fine, so we don't let her into the actual convocation." The first girl spoke.