School

"You kissed him? Or did he kiss you?" Chris asked instantly, rushing over to his daughter.
"He kissed me." Y/N answered.
"And what did you say?" Sebastian asked.
"I uh... I ran off." She explained.
"You ran off?" Sebastian asked, laughing instantly.
"Well, despite that. We have something to tell you." Chris explained.
"What is it?" Y/N asked.
"We've got you into a school. Thankfully, you're able to fit into a grade that wasn't going to take you because you're birthday is so close to the middle line." Sebastian explained.
"Really? Oh my god! What school?" She asked.

"Well.. Fairview Middle School." Chris told her, smiling.
"Isn't that Walkers school?" She asked.
"it is, but they understand how to deal with celebrities there, and atleast then you have a friend you can hang out with instead of making new friends who may use you for being famous." Sebastian explained.
"Fine, if they understand my situation and that i might not be there all the time. Then that's fine. When do I get to go and tour around the place?" She asked.
"No tour, but you need to speak to Walker and tell him." Sebastian told her.
"When're we getting the uniform?" She added.
"In around a week so we can get as much acting done as possible." Chris told her.
"Right... I'm gonna go find Walker and appologise for running off after he kissed me..." She mumbled.
"That's fine." They both nodded and watched as she left. Both of them proud on how she has ended up through the years.