Robert Downey Jr + Hemsworth

"How you feeling, kiddo?" Sebastian asked.
"I'm feeling good." She smiled to him.
"Ready to go home and sleep in your bed for once?" Chris asked.
"Definatly." She nodded.
"We're going to get you speaking to a support worker, Y/N." Sebastian told her.
"No need." She told them.
"You've gone through something traumatic, Y/N." Chris told her.
"I know, but I have a family to help me through what happened." She told them.

They soon pulled into their home and instantly they noticed a figure stood waiting outside. They got themselves out and realised it was Robert Downey Jr.

"Kid!" He shouted, instantly running to her and pulling her into a tight hug.
"Hey uncle Robert." She mumbled against his chest since she was unable to pull herself away from her uncles tight grips.
"I was so worried about you! What did I say about giving your Uncle Robert heart attacks?" He asked.
"Not to." She sighed.
"Hemsworth is litrely around five minutes away from here. Said he want's to make sure she's alright." Robert told Chris and Sebastian.

"Five minutes away, five minutes ago." Hemsworths voice speaks up as he got out of a car and ran over, picking Y/N up into a hug.
Elsa came running out of the car a second later, instantly rushing to hug her also. Y/N noticed their children sat in the car, probably unaware of what had gone on.

"Thank heavens you're alright Y/N!" Elsa spoke, kissing the girls forehead.
"mhm." She nodded.
"Come on all of you, inside. I'll make the cups of coffee and tea." Sebastian sighed, motioning the group of famous people inside before paparazi realise.

All of them nodded and went inside. Elsa instantly went and grabbed the kids, so she could take them to their home near by that Chris had bought in case of needing it for set.

The men went into the kitchen to talk about everything whereas Y/N instantly went to her bedroom, jumping in her own made up bed before passing out asleep.